Mason Fine Starts His Coaching Career In Pawhuska

MGNation92

7 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Working with his old HS coach when he was at Locust Grove.

Glad he's getting to tutor Drummond as well.    Drummond will basically be getting a redshirt year this year.   Mason will be teaching him all kinds of things in prep for his time with the Mean Green.

As well as things that Coach Littrell likes and doesn’t like etc.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, NT93 said:

Mason was great, but come on...a God?🤣🤣🤣

Well, now we'll see. Your possible insolence should be a great field test of the theory. 

Please let us know if you get smited (smit? smote? smitten?) in the next few days. 

If you do, there's our answer.

If not... I suppose the debate can continue, but on shakier ground. 

So no one thinks he got hosed by the NFL?  I think this sucks... Yeah, its cool he can work with his old coach and work with Drummond... but does it mean he is done chasing the dream?

Or does this give him the flexibility to still try out for teams and get a paycheck?

I think he for sure got screwed due to the pandemic.  Teams cant take too many risks right now.  Someone would need to take a risk on Mason.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1

24 minutes ago, MrStrange18 said:

So no one thinks he got hosed by the NFL?  I think this sucks... Yeah, its cool he can work with his old coach and work with Drummond... but does it mean he is done chasing the dream?

Or does this give him the flexibility to still try out for teams and get a paycheck?

I think he for sure got screwed due to the pandemic.  Teams cant take too many risks right now.  Someone would need to take a risk on Mason.

Last sentence of the article:

"Fine remains training for the NFL, which is his top priority. But around his rigid training schedule, he's hoping to mold the next great Oklahoma high school quarterback."

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TheTastyGreek said:

72 hour check-in... @NT93, have there been any divine consequences for your possible heresy? 

Boils? Uncommonly large gathering of crickets or grasshoppers in your yard? Mild headache? 

Hahaha.  Well, there was the swarm of locusts on Saturday...make of that what you will.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrStrange18 said:

I did get a Bleacher Report notification yesterday that NFL teams were allowed to have tryouts again.  First time since March.

That is a good sign for Mason.  His agent can start making some calls and get him in front of some teams.

If his agent is just now starting to make calls, he needs a new agent 😀

• Eye Roll 1