Season Ticket Pickup?

trud1966

So from this announcement you will still receive your actual tickets. Assume they will mail them out along with parking passes??? 

Course 50% capacity or social distancing etc.. plays into this... How to make for a great game day experience. 

Wren has his work cut out.

11 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

Going to be a bit challenging to give tickets to someone if you have to miss a game if they are on-line. What about parking passes?

I would imagine it would be like going to a pro sporting event. You can download the ticket and send it to someone, or take a screenshot of it and text/email it to them. 

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RBP79 said:

So from this announcement you will still receive your actual tickets. Assume they will mail them out along with parking passes??? 

Course 50% capacity or social distancing etc.. plays into this... How to make for a great game day experience. 

Wren has his work cut out.

True....

image.png.ba016e0b862487751103b1baac0b1c4b.png

Edited by trud1966
  • Upvote 2

I guess they'll need to spread the band out more and need additional space on that side of the stadium for them, and space the students out more.  It may help the place look more full.  Any news on the season ticket holder gift?  I assume it will be a face covering but that's just a guess.  I've been using the gaiters given out for for FAU game a couple of years ago - for free, they work pretty good and make me look cool!  GMG.

106985914_10223574634902094_764911223851769892_o.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Please allow my question though it may appear to come from a political bias. But from a data or scientific perspective:

Has there been any information released from baseball, basketball or football beyond number of cases? Has there been any documentation as to severity or impact of these cases? To be clear, I understand it is not the flu. I understand every case counts, every death is tragic and that each of these athletes impact others, some potentially at-risk by exposure to the diseased.

GMG

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 2

5 hours ago, Philip Ferguson said:

I guess they'll need to spread the band out more and need additional space on that side of the stadium for them, and space the students out more.  It may help the place look more full.  Any news on the season ticket holder gift?  I assume it will be a face covering but that's just a guess.  I've been using the gaiters given out for for FAU game a couple of years ago - for free, they work pretty good and make me look cool!  GMG.

106985914_10223574634902094_764911223851769892_o.jpg

Now that is what I call fashion 

• Upvote 2

When being moved, you select a section. All seats in that section will be GA. Note, IMHO: other than the end zone view with which you have become comfortable, being able to high five a player after his TD or catching/returning the extra point, if they are moving you, your seats will be better than where you were sitting. At the same price.

GMG

Edited by untcampbell

13 hours ago, untcampbell said:

Please allow my question though it may appear to come from a political bias. But from a data or scientific perspective:

Has there been any information released from baseball, basketball or football beyond number of cases? Has there been any documentation as to severity or impact of these cases? To be clear, I understand it is not the flu. I understand every case counts, every death is tragic and that each of these athletes impact others, some potentially at-risk by exposure to the diseased.

GMG

I heard today that the nba has had no reported cases so far this season.