C-USA states position on 2020 scheduling

23 hours ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

UT, Baylor, Tech all lost SEC opponents, but Big 12 likely to follow other power 5's with league only or plus one.  Would love to get a game with any of the 3!  @Wren get on the phone man!

Let's play Texas! Big payout and a short trip to Austin! I'm assuming our AAC games are still on board?

Edited by Hunter Green
  • Upvote 1

There is precedent for colleges playing unique schedules during a crisis. There were a lot of unique schedules during WW2. I believe we played Randolph Field - then the rough equivalent of the Air Force Academy - in 1943. They were a good team with only one loss to #18 Southwestern Louisiana (now ULaLa). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1943_Randolph_Field_Ramblers_football_team

Good. Time to look out for oneself.  G5’s need to take care of themselves in this situation.  Nice to see the SBC take initiative for their own  self preservation.

AAC CUSA MWC MAC 👂  
GMG

12 minutes ago, NM Green said:

Good. Time to look out for oneself.  G5’s need to take care of themselves in this situation.  Nice to see the SBC take initiative for their own  self preservation.

AAC CUSA MWC MAC 👂  
GMG

Remember when we used to think the SBC was beneath us?  Sometimes... SOMETIMES... I wouldnt mind being in the league they are currently vs the CUSA

It comes down to leadership and we’ve always been under horrific commissioners. Judy is so absent it’s ridiculous. If you look like you don’t want to or don’t know how to muscle yourself up to the table, operate in the dark spaces or maneuver a bean bag, not sure how you hold onto your position. I do know but...she almost needs programs to leave to dislodge her.  
Looking forward to the plan to make my plan. 
GMG

• Eye Roll 1