Apogee #9 on Texas College Stadium Ranking

Heard this story on from Craig Miller on the Ticket.  A interesting article from www.goodbullhunting.com 's Robert Behrens Ranking EVERY college football stadium in Texas. 

This Aggie put Apogee in the Top Ten, but we are 5 back of UTEP's Sunbowl and One ahead of Texas State Bobcats Stadium. 

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2020/7/23/21334459/ranking-every-college-football-stadium-in-texas-list#

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I wonder if Robert Beherns has been in each of the stadiums he ranks.  I wonder if any human being has been in each of these stadiums. Robert Beherns is an Aggie and possibly employed by TAMU.  I'm not saying his ranking of Kyle Field is wrong but he certainly is biased. 

The notion that Rice Stadium, the site of a Super Bowl and a speech by President Kennedy is ranked lower that Tarleton St, West Texas A7M,' Mary Hardin-Baylor, Abilene Christian and Prairie View A&M is laughable. 

I would put the Sun Bowl and Rice Stadium much closer together.  Both are of a type of post WW2 stadium.  Both could use some updating and possible removal of the tarps in the end zone.  Apogee and Ford Field should be ranked together. 

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

This AGGIE hasn’t been close to any of these stadiums, now if he is talking about game day atmosphere ok I’ll agree with Kyle but it’s a crappy place to see a game (that’s the reason I won’t be going to the game this year). Also I agree Ford & Appogee should be rated together.

• Upvote 2

North Texas is never going to top P5 stadiums in these type of lists.

I agree with what he says in his write-up of Ford Stadium, but the stadium itself is nothing special.

I have yet to visit the Sun Bowl or Rice Stadium, but I'm sure Apogee is in much better condition than those too, and at least ours isn't decorated with as many empty seats.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

He is inconsistent in his ratings.  For instance, he drops Jones Stadium because it is a single tier and the people in the top rows are too far from the action, but then rates the Sun Bowl high and it is roughly the same design except he gave it points for the mountains.  He marks some low for lack of amenities, but then overlooks the amenities of Apogee and rates Ford and the Sun Bowl high and their amenities are non-existent.  Off season/Covid filler.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1