‘21 RB Keith Jackson - Missouri City [SIGNED LOI]

97and03

17 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Billy, you have any idea what he’s been clocked in the 40?  Seems like those used to be listed.

❇️ GMG!

No idea. They pretty much stopped including those because kids would abuse them and pretty much put whatever time they wanted. Sometimes you can see them on the profile but only if they’re verified at a camp that uses laser-timed 40s, like Nike.

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2020 at 1:19 PM, PlummMeanGreen said:

Billy, you have any idea what he’s been clocked in the 40?  Seems like those used to be listed.

❇️ GMG!

FWIW DC Texas Football lists his 40 speed at 4.5.  On some of his runs it looks like he's clipped at least a tenth off of that.  Hell, maybe he has run a 3.3!

• Haha 2

On 12/16/2020 at 2:20 PM, UNTLifer said:

40 smorty!  Until I see these young men getting caught from behind, I don't really care.  Ever wonder what Darden's 40 time is?

I bet he posts a high 4.4 at the combine.  People don't realise that 4.4 4.5 is the norm, and just like @BillySee58 said these kids use HS hand times as fact.  When in reality whatever their hand time is 4.5 (take at least .2 off of that for a laser time) now a 4.7.  Heck I saw a 40 offer kid run at one of the nike combines and he posted a mid 4.7 and the dude was running 200 dash in the regional finals... lol It is such a small piece of the pie. 

Darden's best part of his game is how quick he can go from 100 to 0 and back to 100 in 2 steps.  He has the fastest feet I have ever got to watch in person.  (obviously there are faster I just haven't been blessed to watch them live).

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Cooley said:

Watched their game on NFHS this past Saturday. Games across the state are live and archived. All sports. Great investment year round.

Rumor is since COVID hit, they are slowly installing cameras at all large stadiums 5/6A and plan to stream etc going forward so it may be an even better investment in the years to come Football wise anyway.

• Upvote 1

Just ripped off a 76 yard TD run.  Leads Atascocita 21-14 in the 2nd qtr. 

Atascocita up 24-21 at half

7 Yard Jackson TD run

Ridge Point up 27-24

its a wrap. Ridge Point advances to 6A Region 3 finals against #1 Northshore 55-44

Edited by Cooley
Update
  • Upvote 5

On 8/1/2020 at 10:34 PM, MeanGreenTexan said:

We can’t get Jackson too, can we?

What are we going to do with all these really good, young, RBs??  Run the Wishbone?

😆 

DKR did.

*Steve Worster, **Chris Gilbert & Ted Koy (spot relief by Jim Bertelson)

* With my HS coach & wife the 3 of us went over to Clear Lake to see Bridge City & Worster win their bi-district game—Worster was a man among boys. (Right, Deep Green)?

**Our Danbury, Texas, neighbor worked for Humble Oil & Refinery & always had SWC tickets.  He had tickets for the 1966 Bluebonnet Bowl so dad, our neighbor & I drove over to Rice Stadium to see Johnny Vaught’s Ole Miss Rebels vs DKR’s UT Longhorns.  Chris Gilbert was outstanding in that game (QB Super Bill Bradley not so much). UT won.  I believe it was the next year that James Street (Longview HS) took over the reins from Bradley, but I stand to be corrected. 

Non-related—After watching CCU & LU last night, we really do need a quick infusion of DL’s who can run like the wind.  Damn!😫

🦅❇️🦅GMG! 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1