Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Recommended Posts

...was another white supremacist. And by that I mean that this was the first fire during the protests there and it was set by an agitator. This pattern has been repeated nationwide. There is certainly violence carried out by the far left, especially the anarchist youth type that gets a thrill from it. But I am much more concerned by white supremacy movements with rifles than teenagers with fireworks and water bottles.
I mentioned in another thread that wanted to post some examples, so doing so now that I have a couple minutes free.

https://m.startribune.com/police-umbrella-man-was-a-white-supremacist-trying-to-incite-floyd-rioting/571932272/

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also in Richmond

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2020/07/27/police-richmond-riots-instigated-by-white-supremacists-disguised-as-black-lives-matter/

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ku-klux-klan-leader-drove-truck-crowd-peaceful-protesters-virginia-n1227691

A Virginia man who is alleged to have driven his truck into a crowd of peaceful protestersover the weekend is an "admitted leader" of the Ku Klux Klan, officials said Monday.

In a statement, Henrico County Commonwealth's Attorney Shannon Taylor described the man, identified as Harry Rogers, 36, as "a propagandist of Confederate ideology." A "cursory glance" at his social media accounts and his admissions to authorities revealed that he was a leader of the white supremacist group, she said.

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-supremacist-telegram-channel-encourages-violence-george-floyd-protests-2020-6
A white supremacist channel on the encrypted messaging app Telegram encouraged its followers to spark violence to start a race war during nationwide protests against police brutality following the death of George Floyd, Politico reported, citing an internal Department of Homeland Security intelligence note.

 

The DHS note warning of white supremacist linked violence was circulated among law enforcement officials, Politico reported. Citing the FBI, it said that two days after Floyd's death, the channel "incited followers to engage in violence and start the 'boogaloo' — a term used by some violent extremists to refer to the start of a second Civil War — by shooting in a crowd."

One of the messages in the channel called for potential shooters to "frame the crowd around you" for the violence, the note said, according to Politico.

  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.ajc.com/news/with-ties-white-extremism-accused-plotting-mayhem-protests/GdtpTjwVaapgVZihVtNWeI/
Three men with ties to the U.S. military and alleged to be members of an extreme white supremacist group face multiple terrorism conspiracy charges of planning to wreak havoc at protests in Las Vegas over George Floyd’s death.

Court documents allege the men plotted several attacks, including one on an observation station at Lake Mead, near Las Vegas. Prosecutors say the men planned to firebomb municipal power substations and smoke-bomb an upcoming rally. Later they decided to launch an offensive on a Black Lives Matter protest instead.

"They wanted to use the momentum of the George Floyd death in police custody in the City of Minneapolis to hopefully stir enough confusion and excitement, that others see the two explosions and police presence and begin to riot in the streets out of anger," according to the document.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

In Pennsylvania 

https://www.ellwoodcityledger.com/news/20200602/george-floyd-protests-in-pa-being-hijacked-by-white-supremacists-state-official-says/3

Lancaster Police Chief Jarrad Berkihiser on Monday said police have “definite evidence” that white nationalists were among the crowds of protesters during the weekend.

They were wearing body armor and carrying handguns, and “caucasian individuals” threw rocks and bottles containing cayenne pepper at police, Berkhiser said.

There were also threats to set fire to the police station, the county courthouse and local stores, he said.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

https://www.ajc.com/news/with-ties-white-extremism-accused-plotting-mayhem-protests/GdtpTjwVaapgVZihVtNWeI/
Three men with ties to the U.S. military and alleged to be members of an extreme white supremacist group face multiple terrorism conspiracy charges of planning to wreak havoc at protests in Las Vegas over George Floyd’s death.

Court documents allege the men plotted several attacks, including one on an observation station at Lake Mead, near Las Vegas. Prosecutors say the men planned to firebomb municipal power substations and smoke-bomb an upcoming rally. Later they decided to launch an offensive on a Black Lives Matter protest instead.

"They wanted to use the momentum of the George Floyd death in police custody in the City of Minneapolis to hopefully stir enough confusion and excitement, that others see the two explosions and police presence and begin to riot in the streets out of anger," according to the document.

 

 

another article that mentions these guys in NV, in addition to another man that killed officers in CA

https://www.wsj.com/articles/alleged-followers-of-boogaloo-movement-face-charges-linked-to-protests-11592920008

Four men the government says are part of a loose-knit group of right-wing antigovernment extremists will appear in federal court this week to answer charges based on their alleged actions targeting law enforcement at protests after George Floyd’s killing.

Steven Carrillo, an Air Force sergeant, is expected to plead not guilty to federal charges of murder and attempted murder of two Federal Protective Service officers outside a courthouse in Oakland, Calif., on May 29. 
At the time of his alleged crimes, demonstrators had gathered nearby to protest Mr. Floyd’s May 25 death at the hands of Minneapolis police, according to the Justice Department. Mr. Carrillo also faces state charges for allegedly murdering a Santa Cruz County sheriff’s deputy several days later as authorities closed in...

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Base neo-Nazis arrested in Georgia

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/what-base-fbi-arrest-alleged-white-supremacists-puts-focus-extremist-n1117981

Luke Austin Lane, 21; Michael John Helterbrand, 25; and Jacob Kaderli, 19, were charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal gang, according to police in Floyd County. Investigators said the men targeted a couple because Lane, Helterbrand and Kaderli suspected them of being active in the liberal antifa movement.

A fourth man was also arrested this week in connection with The Base.

 

Edit: this case was before the current protests 

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Many people on social media claimed that the instigators were actually law enforcement officers posing as protestors and this certainly helps rebut that nonsense.  It is incredible that members of Congress have depicted DHS officers and Federal Marshals as "Storm Troopers" when they are attacked on all sides by radical anti government  groups. They need the support of our legislators and they are instead being attacked by the likes of Pelosi, Nadler, etc.

Edited by MCMLXXX
  • Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

27 minutes ago, MCMLXXX said:

Many people on social media claimed that the instigators were actually law enforcement officers posing as protestors and this certainly helps rebut that nonsense.  It is incredible that members of Congress have depicted DHS officers and Federal Marshals as "Storm Troopers" when they are attacked on all sides by radical anti government  groups. They need the support of our legislators and they are instead being attacked by the likes of Pelosi, Nadler, etc.

It did happen, although not as widespread as all that. I can recall only one incident for sure, not sure about any others. 
plus this idiot

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/2020/07/09/milwaukee-police-start-investigation-into-officer-matthew-willmann/5396056002/

 

What DHS is doing completely violates the 4th amendment. It is meant to intimidate and sow fear, not to carry out a legitimate law enforcement function.  
Unmarked, no badges or uniforms- and therefore no way for anyone to know who is grabbing their colleague/friend - yet threatening to shoot anyone who interferes. This is overreach. 

And then there are the badgeless camo guys in Portland.
Don’t believe me? Here is a Harvard Law professor of criminal law and procedure. 

if you don’t have Twitter, the gist is in the next couple tweets

 

  • Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that protestors in Portland are reacting to the Authoritarian tactics WITH the same tactics ... are being called "radical" is absurd. Everyone should be up in arms with how the DHS troopers are being deployed and used against local citizens against the wishes of the local government. It is insane talk. 

Then awesome Chad Wolf keeps referring to the "violent anarchist graffiti" as justification. Wow.

Edited by SteaminWillieBeamin
-e
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Then awesome Chad Wolfe keeps referring to the "violent anarchist graffiti" as justification. Wow.  

That's former SMU great Chad Wolf to you. I heard he and the St. Louis gun lady are bullish on Shane Buechele this season. 

 

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 97and03 said:

 

It did happen, although not as widespread as all that. I can recall only one incident for sure, not sure about any others. 
plus this idiot

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/2020/07/09/milwaukee-police-start-investigation-into-officer-matthew-willmann/5396056002/

 

What DHS is doing completely violates the 4th amendment. It is meant to intimidate and sow fear, not to carry out a legitimate law enforcement function.  
Unmarked, no badges or uniforms- and therefore no way for anyone to know who is grabbing their colleague/friend - yet threatening to shoot anyone who interferes. This is overreach. 

And then there are the badgeless camo guys in Portland.
Don’t believe me? Here is a Harvard Law professor of criminal law and procedure. 

if you don’t have Twitter, the gist is in the next couple tweets

 

With apologies, the video in the middle of the post with a white van in NYC appears to have been the work of the NYPD and not DHS. 
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-53584104?__twitter_impression=true

  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

With apologies, the video in the middle of the post with a white van in NYC appears to have been the work of the NYPD and not DHS. 
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-53584104?__twitter_impression=true

Nothing to see here folks. Just good ole law enforcement against people you think are not politically aligned with you. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that any time I post that I will get four downvotes off the top because of the same four fans that I have. 

But I can't imagine anyone eye-rolling or downvoting this type of policing. This is the libertarian wet dream! The 3% call to arms! The actual federal government impeding on the citizens! 

Unless the boot-licking nature of 'that' party truly makes them think they can't possibly criticize the heroes in blue. 

Edited by SteaminWillieBeamin
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

If you think there F word on signs means guns in face... You are soft. 

I agree 100%.   Especially when kids are involved.   But if you have a child, and you intentionally put them in any kind of possible danger like that dude in the picture, you're not thinking clearly.  You cant walk up and goad a police officer into doing something really stupid like this one when you are holding your child.   That's not the time.

However, I will say, "F*** the Police" is a pretty all-encompassing statement. 
It's not really pointed at the crooked cops, or police brutality.  It's just an overall condemnation of every one of them.
You can't really expect people (police officers are people) to trust you if you're subscribing to that statement up front.  It sets the stage for poor communications, because the defensive is already up.

  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

But if you have a child, and you intentionally put them in any kind of possible danger like that dude in the picture, you're not thinking clearly.

That was a peaceful protest - with children present. Having children be a part of a social movement can/should be a good thing. 

The narrative that protests are riots - and riots are Antifa - and all the the people there are anti-government - is very dangerous.

That picture in particular is from Long Beach protests after Floyd's murder - which the white supremacists had tried (and succeeded?) into escalating.  

Edited by SteaminWillieBeamin
location wrong
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

If you think there F word on signs means guns in face... You are soft. 

Nope, it just tells me the mentality of the people raising these children.

If you can't understand why I responded with that picture...you are dense or part of the problem.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

That was a peaceful protest - with children present. Having children be a part of a social movement can/should be a good thing. 

The narrative that protests are riots - and riots are Antifa - and all the the people there are anti-government - is very dangerous.

That picture in particular is from the Minnesota during the peaceful protests of Floyd's murder - which the white supremacists had tried (and succeeded?) into escalating.  

Agree fully.

Agree fully.

Agree fully.

Digging deeper into that poignant picture however, if there are armed police present, and they issue a command, which apparently most others were following, then comply and continue on with the peaceful protest.    Don't walk over to them doing or saying anything that might even remotely cause one of them to draw their weapon when you are holding your child.   It's not the time.  Accidents happen.  Trigger-happy actions happen.  Anything can happen.  It's not the time.

  • Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.