Wisconsin could lose $100 Million if season cancelled

MCMLXXX

Thought:  I highly doubt that we will have full capacity stands in the crowd. In order to have fans there will have to be some social distancing measures taking place I would assume.  I think first and foremost the students should be allowed in (this applies for all colleges). They only have a few years to experience home games as a student. If anyone is allowed in, they should have priority imo. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I went to the USL’s North Texas Soccer Club game Over the weekend in Globe Life Park, and everyone was able to social distance.  Groups took different sections to themselves as there was plenty of room. Not sure if the seat assignment was structured in a way to ensure social distancing, but everyone pretty much obliged and wore their masks into the park to the concessions and at halftime going to the restrooms. There were some sports starved people out and I think they will open a second concession stand next time because the line was long and that was one of the only times people got bunched up. 

The 8pm start offered a nice breeze after sunset and it sure felt good to be outdoors at a sporting event again. Next game August 8 at 8pm. Will be interesting to see the adjustments. 
People will oblige better than we expect them too at this point. Hope we get some football.

GMG

• Upvote 1