1 hour ago, Hunter Green said:

Satanism, opposing free speech, lunacy and democratic socalists. Seems about right.

I think that the campus conservatives are weak, weak, weak in the rotation. Gotta git sum pitchin' if they want to be serious about contending. 

Witches? Well, it all comes down to the trenches. Not enough size on the lines, and there's no way around that. If they did a seance and asked Clara Peller, she'd set them straight. 

So, how does it shake out? I mean, that's why they don't play them on paper. Weak spots on both sides, so it's gotta be settled on the courtfield. Gonna come down to coaching, execution... Just intangibles, really. Who wants it more? Who has the most heart? Grit? Gumption? 

It'll be interesting to see, for sure. Anyone know what the Vegas line is? Any online books offering action? 

6 hours ago, TheTastyGreek said:

I think that the campus conservatives are weak, weak, weak in the rotation. Gotta git sum pitchin' if they want to be serious about contending. 

Witches? Well, it all comes down to the trenches. Not enough size on the lines, and there's no way around that. If they did a seance and asked Clara Peller, she'd set them straight. 

So, how does it shake out? I mean, that's why they don't play them on paper. Weak spots on both sides, so it's gotta be settled on the courtfield. Gonna come down to coaching, execution... Just intangibles, really. Who wants it more? Who has the most heart? Grit? Gumption? 

It'll be interesting to see, for sure. Anyone know what the Vegas line is? Any online books offering action? 

Well done, sir!

• Upvote 1