DRC: C-USA considering options for fall

Brett Vito

2 hours ago, RBP79 said:

I'm thinking it's almost mid July and no decision or direction. Judy is already behind the power curve.

Makes no sense to get ahead of the power curve. You really think the presidents want to pre-emptively cancel millions in guarantee games and have to defend that call when they can wait for the P5 schools to cancel and then argue they should be paid because TAMU is still playing, just not playing UNT?

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Arkstfan said:

Makes no sense to get ahead of the power curve. You really think the presidents want to pre-emptively cancel millions in guarantee games and have to defend that call when they can wait for the P5 schools to cancel and then argue they should be paid because TAMU is still playing, just not playing UNT?

Course it's all about the money. Hmmmm....student athletes reporting with anticipation of playing fall sports when no one can even tell them that they will. Make a frickin decision!

Waiting for other conference's to make a decision...made my point. Guess CUSA is a follower instead of a leader.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

5 hours ago, RBP79 said:

Course it's all about the money. Hmmmm....student athletes reporting with anticipation of playing fall sports when no one can even tell them that they will. Make a frickin decision!

Waiting for other conference's to make a decision...made my point. Guess CUSA is a follower instead of a leader.

Cancel TAMU and owe them $1.2 million or whatever it is. That’s expensive leadership 

• Upvote 5

I have an idea -- change the title of what we're doing from "football games" to "protests" and the football season is saved!  Thousands will be allowed in the stadiums with little to no social distancing and the benefit is you'll have media and local politicians behind this idea 100%.  Win-win for all.  

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 6

6 hours ago, RBP79 said:

The CUSA leadership following bigger people reminds me of Denton and how they usually follow Dallas in everything rule wise

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1