WKU athletics is “cutting to the bone”

C Rod

Futbol my friend and thank goodness for the English Premier League or I might be going sports psycho right about now.  But Manchester United being in the race for Top Four and a slot in Champions League next season has made the summer palatable.  Glory Glory Man United.

I walked by the UNT soccer field yesterday in the Village and it looks nice. I really need to check out one of our Super Squads games when they resume. Our Lady Mean Green rock the pitch annually. The stadium was tucked away back there and was a nicer structure than I anticipated. They’ve earned the love. 

MUFC

GMG

3879B5D9-8A4D-492E-A95C-6130DAAA8088.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Ha! The old “Student Use of English Test”.  I seem to recall if a student did not maintain a “C” average in English, student would have to take the SUOET and pass it before he/she graduated.  A friend of mine had to take 6 or 7 times before he could graduate from NT.  Yes, I had an intelligent circle of friends at NTSU.🤪

It was a different world back in the day. I dropped out the Fall of 1965 to get married. I enrolled in spring of 1966 to finish but could only go to night school as I was working. The secretary to the Dean of the Business School changed my degree plan to allow me to substitute a required course that wasn't offered in the evening to an elective that was.About a month before the term ended I was activated by the Army Reserve. All three professors let me take finals early so that I could graduate. Best grades I ever made.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1