'21 WR TJ Steele (Estacado HS)

9 hours ago, 97and03 said:

How about his personal life is none of our business 

I would agree, but today people put their “personal life” all over social media, so is it really personal anymore?

I can’t believe the insecurity on here looking for reasons for kids to back out of their commitment. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I would agree, but today people put their “personal life” all over social media, so is it really personal anymore?

I can’t believe the insecurity on here looking for reasons for kids to back out of their commitment. 

Exactly. I just wanted to point it out because it was interesting we will have a father as an incoming freshman. 

Just something to look for

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

On 10/2/2020 at 11:03 AM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I would think, but the pressure of a D1 Student athlete is already a lot, but being a father is a whole different level. Plus, the GF is class of 2022 so she will still be in High School...

Something to watch for

Why in the world would you post this?  Frankly, it is none of our business. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

55 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Why in the world would you post this?  Frankly, it is none of our business. 

Why not because he clearly wants others to know. It's something that I found interesting, and if he didn't want people to know, he wouldn't post stuff about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Why not because he clearly wants others to know. It's something that I found interesting, and if he didn't want people to know, he wouldn't post stuff about it.

I guess you believe it is fine that anything you or I post on the internet is broadcast on a sports message board.  

9 hours ago, Salsa_Verde said:

It’s on his social media not like he’s trying to hide it.

6 hours ago, greenminer said:

IMO, there is a difference between putting something out there for everyone to see, vs. giving everybody permission to broadcast it.

For me it is just none of our business to discuss the personal lives of teenagers. I am sure I am guilty of it on here as well at some point but trying to avoid it. Plus the comments always get “old man yelling at cloud” judgmental. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Not surprising.
Hope the staff has kept the communication lines open and continue to "recruit" him daily.

He’s been exploding on the field, so yeah I’m not surprised. Hopefully this phase gets out of the way and he comes to his senses that UNT is the best option.

TCU is a hot mess

• 2 weeks later...