'21 WR TJ Steele (Estacado HS)

16 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Just like that, poof.

I called it, and that’s what losing does. Changes are needed soon.

Best of luck to TJ...

A few days ago you bragged on yourself for being right that “if we can’t knock down shots, it’ll get ugly” against Arkansas. Now you’re bragging that you called that our commit would flip to a school we haven’t beaten out for a recruit in well over a decade. These aren’t the prescient points you are making them out to be. 

Still wish we’d go after Tevailance Hunt transferring out of TCU but doesn’t look like it.

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

21 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Just like that, poof.

Best of luck to TJ...

Probably less to do with losing and more to do with a P5 school w/ a private education came knocking. Not like TCU is having themselves a great year either.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Just like that, poof.

Best of luck to TJ...

Why "Best of Luck"? I know it's not popular these days but while I wish him no ill-will, I'm also not wishing good luck. 

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

12 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

A few days ago you bragged on yourself for being right that “if we can’t knock down shots, it’ll get ugly” against Arkansas. Now you’re bragging that you called that our commit would flip to a school we haven’t beaten out for a recruit in well over a decade. These aren’t the prescient points you are making them out to be. 

Still wish we’d go after Tevailance Hunt transferring out of TCU but doesn’t look like it.

I’m not bragging on myself dude. It was getting clear after he received a big offer and we sucked it up. You don’t gotta get so worked up about those type of things.

Not trying to make myself look better or be correct, just stating what I said.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

10 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I’m not bragging on myself dude. It was getting clear after he received a big offer and we sucked it up. You don’t gotta get so worked up about those type of things.

Not trying to make myself look better or be correct, just stating what I said.

If I’m posting here, I’m not worked up

• Haha 1

• 10 months later...