"I was really satisfied with how many guys came out today. It’s going to have to be a camp next year,” Locke said. “Me and Mike (Jacquet) are trying to change the culture in the 409. I have been wanting to do this for a while. This is my city and I want to try and take care of my city. Beaumont made me who I am.”

Locke, along with a slew of successful Southeast Texas football alumni, attended the practice Friday.

Reggie Begelton (Green Bay Packers wide receiver), Deonte Simpson (North Texas wide receiver), Calvin Tyler Jr. (Oregon State running back), Mike Jacquet (Philadelphia Eagles defensive back), Devwah Whaley (Cincinnati Bengals running back), Grayland Arnold (Philadelphia Eagles defensive back), Rodney Randle (former Los Angeles Chargers defensive back) and Deionte Thompson (Arizona Cardinals safety) all attended the workout looking to give to knowledge to the incoming generation of players from Southeast Texas.

read more:  https://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Locke-hosts-409-workout-for-future-of-15337436.php