List Of Confirmed Players Lost from 19 to 20 Season?

Dk79

Is there a complete list of players we are losing from the 2019 season to the 2020 season...not graduating players, but players transferring out / not returning?
Just curious what our numbers will look like going into camp.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Dk79 said:

Is there a complete list of players we are losing from the 2019 season to the 2020 season...not graduating players, but players transferring out / not returning?
Just curious what our numbers will look like going into camp.

It's a good question and my guess is we won't know for sure until when they report and perhaps even after that.  Not having Spring leaves a lot of these guys in limbo.  For instance, at QB there has to be one that leaves after spring training because the writing is on the wall.  We didn't have that opportunity with Covid.  It could happen anyway but UNT is not going to announce it until they have to.

Edited by meangreen11
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2020 at 11:42 AM, Dk79 said:

@Coach Andy Mac if my count is correct...it looks like 88 returning & 24 from the class of 20 (21 + 3 walk-ons = 112...which means 7 won't be able to participate in fall camp).

I count 105 including the signees but not three walkons.  The 88 includes 4 who have already reported (McCrae, Lee, Jackson and Stout).  The other 17 are due to report for fall workouts.   

Note:  There are three names without pictures in the list of 88.  Those are probably the three walk-ons.  They are Booker-Brown, Osuofa and Nobriga.  

Edited by GrayEagle
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, GrayEagle said:

I count 105 including the signees but not three walkons.  The 88 includes 4 who have already reported (McCrae, Lee, Jackson and Stout).  The other 17 are due to report for fall workouts.   

Note:  There are three names without pictures in the list of 88.  Those are probably the three walk-ons.  They are Booker-Brown, Osuofa and Nobriga.  

I see that Osuofa is listed as a transferred at RB 165 pounds. Must be a speedster.
Another question concern Byrse Burris OL, shows that he is a transfer from AM-Commerce. Bio states he did not play in two seasons at AM-Commerce. Any reason to speculate on his lack of playing time at Div II university.?

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

I also saw that he did not play at Commerce and wondered why.  He could have had a high school injury that he needed to strengthen and/or wasn't offered a scholarship.  Maybe he just wants to be on the scout team in order to stay in shape.  At least he can say that he was a member of a FBS team.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...