‘21 TE Var’Keyes Gumms - Dekaney [SIGNED LOI]

3 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Dang, Houston insider predicting UNT and UNT insider predicting Houston. How the turn tables.

2 hours ago, greenminer said:

Best_turntable_1920.jpg

2 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Ouch, low blow. Give them some credit and chalk it up to the kid being hard to gauge, because he seemingly has been so far

Was absolutely hard to guage. Staff was battling till the end. When I spoke to them before my earlier post. In no way di dthey think they had it "in the bag". Absolute great pick up. How many TE have we landed with LSU offers?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Was absolutely hard to guage. Staff was battling till the end. When I spoke to them before my earlier post. In no way di dthey think they had it "in the bag". Absolute great pick up. How many TE have we landed with LSU offers?

The TE room is STACKED! What is it,  1 senior, and the rest underclassmen that are Uber athletes 

• Upvote 4