It looks like the Democratic parties answer as a next step is to start removing funds from police departments and not allowing police officers on school campuses. 

Do you think this will go well? What areas do you think will see the fastest rise in crime?

When crimes goes up and the emergency response time increases will these same politicians take responsibility or try and blame others?

Also, you have to wonder why for other programs funded by the government when the results are not what is desired the politicians answer is usually to throw more money at it, yet now the solution is to reduce funding and ultimately resulting in fewer officers?

• Upvote 4
  • Ray 1

15 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

The trash takes out itself in this case. 

Your downvotes only give me more resolve that my posts are entirely justified, because here's what you're downvoting in case you didn't bother reading the story: 

1) 2 cops shove a 75 year old man at a protest in Buffalo and he ends up in the hospital with a concussion. He approached them with one of their helmets, looks like he was trying to give it back to them, but whatever the case he was clearly harmless. Watch the video for yourself. 

2) The two officers who pushed him over and put him in the hospital are then suspended for their actions, all the while the official police report is that he "tripped and fell over". 

3) The entire emergency response team that these two elder abusers belong to quit the team in solidarity over these two being suspended. 

So go ahead and plug your ears or delete 5 page threads because you want to ignore the police abuses in broad daylight, but it can happen to you just as easily as it can happen to a teen making trouble and running from a crime. 

Edited by Coffee and TV
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 6

6 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Your downvotes only give me more resolve that my posts are entirely justified, because here's what you're downvoting in case you didn't bother reading the story: 

1) 2 cops shove a 75 year old man at a protest in Buffalo and he ends up in the hospital with a concussion. He approached them with one of their helmets, looks like he was trying to give it back to them, but whatever the case he was clearly harmless. Watch the video for yourself. 

2) The two officers who pushed him over and put him in the hospital are then suspended for their actions, all the while the official police report is that he "tripped and fell over". 

3) The entire emergency response team that these two elder abusers belong to quit the team in solidarity over these two being suspended. 

So go ahead and plug your ears or delete 5 page threads because you want to ignore the police abuses in broad daylight, but it can happen to you just as easily as it can happen to a teen making trouble and running from a crime. 

And your post only prove that you are anti-police. However, if you needed them I sure you would be calling them for help. You want to put all police in the same category based on the actions of a few, but if someone looks at the actions of only a few in the BLM movement that are violent you will scream how they are bad or racist.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 6

1 hour ago, Coffee and TV said:

Somebody watched his Tucker last night, good boy! 

As usual you are showing that you are ignorant. Unlike most liberals, not everyone follows the talking points given to them. And no, I did not watch Tucker so you are LIAR!

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 3

11 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

And your post only prove that you are anti-police. However, if you needed them I sure you would be calling them for help. You want to put all police in the same category based on the actions of a few, but if someone looks at the actions of only a few in the BLM movement that are violent you will scream how they are bad or racist.

Amazon.com: Oh Please Tread On Me - 5 Inch Full Color Decal for ...

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 9

15 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Amazon.com: Oh Please Tread On Me - 5 Inch Full Color Decal for ...

You’d be a good citizen of Portland or NYC. Funny how DeBlasio lets his town get torn up, bitches about everything the federal government does wrong and now comes running to the federal government asking for $7 billion to repair the damage created so he can get his city up and going again. Seems like he should have managed that better from the get go. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

4 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

You’d be a good citizen of Portland or NYC. Funny how DeBlasio lets his town get torn up, bitches about everything the federal government does wrong and now comes running to the federal government asking for $7 billion to repair the damage created so he can get his city up and going again. Seems like he should have managed that better from the get go. 

Same with the Mayor of DC. She ask the Federal Government for money constantly but wants to blame them for her problems. Do you trust her to protect the Federal monuments? 

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

31 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

image.jpeg.bac817a45e5955273cb79a191a3b1315.jpeg

It's because cops are too busy abusing peaceful protesters. Maybe they should spend more time on the looters and rioters if it's such a widespread problem. Nice little political meme though, the flash cards for boomers who never developed critical thinking skills. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 12

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

DeBlasio sucks, what's that got to do with abusive police? 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Same with the Mayor of DC. She ask the Federal Government for money constantly but wants to blame them for her problems. Do you trust her to protect the Federal monuments? 

Wait. The mayor of DC asks the federal government for money? 
Read a basic government textbook. It’s budget is partially determined by Congress.
https://ggwash.org/view/70887/how-does-the-dc-budget-get-put-together-every-year

And every state gets federal money. Not that DC is a state. It has 700000 residents with zero federal representation. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

4 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

Here's the Buffalo PD all lined up outside the courtroom to applaud the elder abusers. Ya know those "few bad apples" 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 6

5 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

It's because cops are too busy abusing peaceful protesters. Maybe they should spend more time on the looters and rioters if it's such a widespread problem. Nice little political meme though, the flash cards for boomers who never developed critical thinking skills. 

Why is it that the liberals get angry and always resort to name calling when presented with something that proves their point wrong?  I would say you are lacking in critical thinking skills considering your views but then I would be stopping to your level.  Oops. 

• Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 1

10 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Why is it that the liberals get angry and always resort to name calling when presented with something that proves their point wrong?  I would say you are lacking in critical thinking skills considering your views but then I would be stopping to your level.  Oops. 

You didn't prove anything by posting some dumb flash card with words on it that fit your agenda. Putting it in jpg form does not magically make an argument any more succinct or powerful, it just whittles down a nuanced issue into a black and white kindergarten level of conversation. You went to college, maybe act like you had to write a paper or two while you were there. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 8

8 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8394057/amp/Buffalo-Mayor-says-75-year-old-man-shoved-ground-police-agitator.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/06/06/buffalo-mayor-calls-protester-shoved-by-police-an-agitator/amp/

The truth will come out in the end but there are two sides to every situation.  

There was a similar situation in Midland recently where the “victim” tried to make the police look bad, called in a civil rights attorney from Dallas, etc...  When the entire video was shown, it was revealed the police were extremely patient with the “victim” and the handling of the “victim” was the result of him not complying with officers, etc...  Much like the kid that was stopped by UNT police on his bicycle the other night  

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1

10 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

LOL you actually believe that a frail 75 year old man is the graffiti king of Buffalo and defend cops blatantly shoving him down and putting him in the hospital. What do you gain by defending the cops in this situation, a gold star? Do you think the next time they mistake your house in a no-knock raid they're gonna see your posts and not shoot your dog? Pathetic dude. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

25 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

In reaction to this and you accuse me of “kindergarten level of conversation?”  You are hilarious. 

It's a completely appropriate satirical response to someone who finds what happened in Buffalo acceptable, and then accuses me of "hating all cops", yes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 7

1 minute ago, Coffee and TV said:

It's a completely appropriate satirical response to someone who finds what happened in Buffalo acceptable, and then accuses me of "hating all cops", yes. 

I didn’t state anything regarding my personal beliefs on the situation in Buffalo, but you go right ahead and make your typical assumptions. I stated every story had two sides and the truth will come out. Now, the mayor of Buffalo, who is an African American gentleman, is defending his officers, so make of that what you will. 

• Thanks 4
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I didn’t state anything regarding my personal beliefs on the situation in Buffalo, but you go right ahead and make your typical assumptions. I stated every story had two sides and the truth will come out. Now, the mayor of Buffalo, who is an African American gentleman, is defending his officers, so make of that what you will. 

Yeah and the response with that satirical flag wasn't to you, so what are you going on about? 

Not gonna care one bit about there being "two sides of the story" when police already made their report that he "tripped and fell over" despite the video that shows that was absolutely not the case. Clearly they are lying to try and save their asses, and pretending we're all stupid by making up some back story about how he's some revolutionary. And why should I care what race the mayor is, or what he has to say defending his police department when we've seen mayors all across the country try to cover for their PD despite their obvious abuses: Garcetti in LA, Johnson in Dallas, Durkin in Seattle. 

Edited by Coffee and TV
grammar
  • Upvote 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 7