The New York Times Is A Joke

Honestly, don't know much about  the “boogaloo” movement, but not thinking they are fans of either political party

Three Nevada men with ties to a loose movement of right-wing extremists advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government have been arrested on terrorism-related charges

Saw a story of one of their reported members in SC that got arrested. If/when he goes to jail and they ask him what he did to get arrested, he will be able to say ... he was charged with instigating a riot by throwing a water bottle at law enforcement officers. Stupid usually finds a way to get noticed

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

7 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Good post up util you had to add the smart ass swipe. So your opinion is all of the violence has been "right wing?" No radical left wing fringes? 

Honestly it wasn’t smart ass. I honestly believe we have some active racists on this website. They do a decent job of identifying themselves. 

8 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

What's your take on ANTIFA?

Not a fan. But they are more stupid than dangerous. I don’t care for their tactics bc they smash up things like idiots. But they don’t want to kill people like the far right groups do. 

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 3

To add to the above:

Three more men linked to white supremacist group arrested in Georgia

https://www.foxnews.com/us/more-arrests-white-supremacist-group-georgia

Unlike other extremist groups, The Base isn't focused on propaganda. Instead, it aims to bring together skilled white supremacists to train for acts of violence. In encrypted chat rooms, members have discussed committing acts of violence against Jews, African-Americans, ways to make improvised explosive devices and the desire to create a white "ethno-state", according to the FBI.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Not a fan. But they are more stupid than dangerous. I don’t care for their tactics bc they smash up things like idiots. But they don’t want to kill people like the far right groups do. 

So, in your opinion ANTFA are just Boy Scouts out for a good time. Not at all responsible for any violence.  Man, talk about head buried firmly in the sand. Perfect example of “there are none so blind as those that will not see.” But, hey, carry on.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

So, in your opinion ANTFA are just Boy Scouts out for a good time. Not at all responsible for any violence.  Man, talk about head buried firmly in the sand. Perfect example of “there are none so blind as those that will not see.” But, hey, carry on.....

So you didn’t read my post and instead just substituted your own narrative. I said I didn’t like them or their tactics. Smashing things up - which is their standard M.O. - is literally violence by definition. Quite a stretch you are making. If you are asking if I think they might be responsible for some of the violence against police officers, I would say that is likely. But also important that they are not (as I understand) a unified national organization but rather a collection of local or regional activists. So I doubt it is an adopted change in tactics but rather sporadic. 

It has also been shown that anarchists, radical right wing groups, and even some police have infiltrated protests and started or tried to incite violence. 

My question back to you since you are being so insistent is how do you feel about far right groups who desire violence against minorities or government? Will you denounce those groups as vehemently? 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

My question back to you since you are being so insistent is how do you feel about far right groups who desire violence against minorities or government? Will you denounce those groups as vehemently? 

Don’t like ‘em. I put them in the same category as your ANTIFA Boy Scouts. They are thugs, ignorant of any reality, usually poorly educated and able to be led like sheep because they rarely think. They do much much more harm to their “cause” than they imagine and need to be ignored and arrested whenever they poke their ignorant heads out of their Neanderthal caves! That clear enough even for you? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2

1 hour ago, KRAM1 said:

Don’t like ‘em. I put them in the same category as your ANTIFA Boy Scouts. They are thugs, ignorant of any reality, usually poorly educated and able to be led like sheep because they rarely think. They do much much more harm to their “cause” than they imagine and need to be ignored and arrested whenever they poke their ignorant heads out of their Neanderthal caves! That clear enough even for you? 

Even for me? You are cute.

Glad to see you denounce them. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

3 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Glad to see you denounce them. 

You got the part where your boy scouts, ANTIFA, are lumped in the statement as well, right? Just checking.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

You got the part where your boy scouts, ANTIFA, are lumped in the statement as well, right? Just checking.

I had a big reply for you but I think I am just going to delete it and walk away. Not worth it. 

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

On 6/7/2020 at 7:13 AM, 97and03 said:

So you didn’t read my post and instead just substituted your own narrative. I said I didn’t like them or their tactics. Smashing things up - which is their standard M.O. - is literally violence by definition. Quite a stretch you are making. If you are asking if I think they might be responsible for some of the violence against police officers, I would say that is likely. But also important that they are not (as I understand) a unified national organization but rather a collection of local or regional activists. So I doubt it is an adopted change in tactics but rather sporadic. 

The "fringe" groups on both sides of the aisle are despicable in their acts and their missions, but Antifa is just not about tearing up personal property.

https://katu.com/news/local/portland-conservative-writer-andy-ngo-suing-antifa-for-injuries-during-protest

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

The "fringe" groups on both sides of the aisle are despicable in their acts and their missions, but Antifa is just not about tearing up personal property.

https://katu.com/news/local/portland-conservative-writer-andy-ngo-suing-antifa-for-injuries-during-protest

Counterpoint: Andy Ngo is a little bitch agitator masquerading as a journalist who is one of a handful of minorities making conservative boomers feel better about themselves while ignoring opportunities for self reflection and growth. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

"suing Antifa", huh? 

is he suing his local chapter or the entire national organization? I wonder if Antifa will be using their in-house council for their defense. has their PR-team released a response? gotta get out ahead of these things...at least a boiler-plate statement on the Antifa website/social media would go a long way

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

Thank you Donald Trump for dividing our country better than any President we  have ever had.  He will lie when the truth would serve him better.  He will use lies, misinformation and force to get his way.  I can disagree on policy matters but his lies, deceit, the hypocrisy, and the theft of our tax dollars for his private business is unparalleled.  Why won't he show us his income taxes?  Why does he challenge any attempt at transparency.  HIs goal is to divide and conquer.  This is America, the United States, not some personal bobble of Donalds to be used for HIS benefit or that of his beloved daughter.  Every inspector general that has tried to do their job has been removed.  Let us use the same standard that Donald set for Obama,  for Donald.  Easy enough no more or no less.  See how long that will last.  Wake up people your Great Leader is a sham, a common huckster.  I admire Sen Romney, I may not always agree with him but he has convictions and stands for them unlike the current temporary occupant of the White House.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

WIN GAMES!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 3