UNT Recruiting Research Suggestions

BillySee58

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

Hey guys,

I wanted to start a little side project using the information I have compiled over the years. I have offer lists compiled of each of our football signees over the last 10 years and wanted to put something together using that information. I wanted to read the audience and see what you guys would be interested in.

Here are a few of my ideas:

- Comparing starting lineups over the years by offer lists

- Comparing position groups over the years by offer lists

- Comparing offer lists of the starting lineups of conference champions over the years

Let me know if there is anything else you guys might be interested in me compiling. 

attrition by class

number of All Sun Belt or C-USA players in each class

geographic location of classes (Dallas Houston, out of state)

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Hey guys,

I wanted to start a little side project using the information I have compiled over the years. I have offer lists compiled of each of our football signees over the last 10 years and wanted to put something together using that information. I wanted to read the audience and see what you guys would be interested in.

Here are a few of my ideas:

- Comparing starting lineups over the years by offer lists

- Comparing position groups over the years by offer lists

- Comparing offer lists of the starting lineups of conference champions over the years

Let me know if there is anything else you guys might be interested in me compiling. 

Comparing the height, weight, and speed by position groups over the years. Would also be interested if you were able to compare against other conferences teams.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Comparing the height, weight, and speed by position groups over the years. Would also be interested if you were able to compare against other conferences teams.

I don’t have height and weight compiled, and there’s really no way to do that for speed since it’s arbitrary and 40 times are pretty irrelevant unless they’re laser timed and not all recruits have listed laser-timed 40 times.

I should have been more clear but I am specifically talking about offer lists and what type of data you guys would like me to run based on the offer lists. Which I realize is pretty narrow.

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

I don’t have height and weight compiled, and there’s really no way to do that for speed since it’s arbitrary and 40 times are pretty irrelevant unless they’re laser timed and not all recruits have listed laser-timed 40 times.

I should have been more clear but I am specifically talking about offer lists and what type of data you guys would like me to run based on the offer lists. Which I realize is pretty narrow.

Alright understand. Thanks as always for the information you provide

• Upvote 3