Whose going to the game...."Wearing a Mask"??

4 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

A down vote for this idea? Well, how about this. We could paraphrase the great Kenneth Copeland on the mask

"COVID-19!  I STARE/GLARE YOU AWAY"

Hahahahaha I love this.

image.php?type=thumbnail_1024x576&url=2D

Edited by Cr1028
  • Haha 5

On 5/25/2020 at 6:27 PM, peanuts104 said:

Most of the masks people are wearing are ineffective at both protecting from the virus and stopping the spread of the virus.

I agree but it seems the CDC can't get there shit together and if they suggest it to the States..bet states require it.

• Upvote 2

In 1918 the Spanish flue hit in spring, and hit twice as hard in the fall. It hit again 1st Quarter on 1919, and then burned itself out without any vaccine. I state this as it is the only recent pandemic numerically  to compare the current virus with. On an average about 40,000 to 50,000 residents of USA die of the common flu, for which there is a vaccine. My point is that even if we get a vaccine for the current virus if it stays with us we could be looking at similar numbers of deaths annually as the common flu. Recent experience suggests that social distancing, improved personal hygiene, and wearing a mask helps. To that end, even though medicine is not an exact science,I don't understand people who dismiss guidelines by the medical and scientific communities unless they have a death wish or medical degree from Trump University.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3