'21 DB Offer: Charlotin Charles; Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas): no composite rating at this time

10 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Any idea how many UNT prospects/offers are from MWC states?  Maybe a pattern/UNT strategy, possibly?

I looked at all our offers on 247 last night and we seem to be hitting Las Vegas pretty hard.  We have four offers to one high school there called Desert Pines and now this one.  Is this Bowen?

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Green Crazy said:

I looked at all our offers on 247 last night and we seem to be hitting Las Vegas pretty hard.  We have four offers to one high school there called Desert Pines and now this one.  Is this Bowen?

One of their assistant coaches, David Hill, played at Arizona under Littrell. That’s the school where 2020 signee Jonathan Pickett is from, and we offered a lot of their 2021 guys shortly after we landed Pickett.

• Upvote 3

On 5/23/2020 at 9:46 AM, SigmaGreen said:

A lot of those guys are big time recruits too. I think 2 are predicted to go to Southern Cal

Yeah it's a big football school from what I've read. Tate Martell came out of there a few years ago. Was the number 2 Dual Threat QB in his class and went to Ohio State. He's now at Miami. Definitely a pipeline you want to tap into.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

New Number: No. 44 - The new Bulldog linebacker will wear No. 44, most recently worn by former 'Dog Leevel Tatum. 

Ranking: 3-Stars / .8206 Composite Score / No. 161 S nationally / 6-foot, 195 lbs

Committed Over: Charles chose Fresno State over offers from Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, New Mexico State, North Texas, Utah State and several FCS schools. 

Quotable: Charles will play the hybrid "husky" position for Fresno State. "That’s a good spot for me because I can cover receivers and I can also play in the box,” Charles said. “The position is good for me because I can be all over and blitz. My strengths are to cover from field to field, be able to go around and I learn plays and recognize what’s going on. I can blitz very well, but I look forward to learning more technique."

LINK:

https://247sports.com/college/fresno-state/LongFormArticle/Fresno-State-football-National-Signing-Day-recruiting-2021-class-commits-February-167636404/#167636404_11

Edited by Jonnyeagle