Dajon Williams

I just randomly remembered Dajon Williams. I remembered that I thought/hoped he would be a good QB for UNT and then I remembered a strange transfer. To the best of my memory, the details were never made public. I did a quick google search and didn't see anything about him catching on anywhere else. Does anyone know whatever happened to him? Why did he leave? Did he ever play anywhere else? 

Thanks in advance! GMG!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Marty said:

It was against Nichols. He transferred to A&M Commerce but never played football there. I believe he graduated from there a couple of years ago.

Just hope something good came out of this, that he got his college degree.

• Upvote 2

He had to sit out the Texas game and games thereafter because of his baby and missing practice. They finally relented and used him when they saw how bad the Josh and Andy show was going. He tried to do to much and made freshman mistakes. McCarney doesn’t tolerate that unless you are from Iowa. He did something that got him kicked out of school at the university level, not just the football level, which is why he moved on to Commerce. I never found out what that something was.  

• Upvote 2