North Texas vs. FSU footage

I was at the game, Homecoming, sitting on the student side. I believe the snow was 11” and it was hard to concentrate because of the constant barrage of snowballs. 
It was the first time many of the FSU players had seen snow and when the game ended, a snowball fight broke out on the field. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

I was there also went to Gibson purchased clear plastic sheet and trash bags to cover up and sit on after driving.Earlier in the week talked to HAYDEN and he said it was going to be a sellout(1st for Fouts since opening). When we went for 2 and missed, I’ll never forget the FL STATE players doing snow angels. I had Coach a couple of years earlier when an associate of mine (he played for Bowden @ Howard nowSamford)got us on the sideline when West VA played  SMUt in the Cotton Bowl(beat the stangs pretty bad). Good memories

• Upvote 3

It was a bad memory for me because I was unable to attend.  I started from Garland more than two hours ahead of game time and after an hour I had gone about four miles.  I knew that I couldn't make it so I turned around and went back home.  That took me more than an hour.

It was the only time that I was unable to attend a North Texas football game due to weather in more than seventy years.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Sad 1