Best/Worst CFB Alternate Unis

TheAthletic published a list of "The best and worst college football alternate uniforms of all time"

Link: https://theathletic.com/1751892/2020/04/30/college-football-best-worst-alternate-uniforms/

I felt it some sort of victory that these guys didn't make the cut

image.png.71c590ae04241d399e195e83c6c13c0d.png

Admittedly, though, now that I look at them again in light of where uniforms have gone since 2006, the simplicity is pretty glorious

pixel.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

17 hours ago, Salsa_Verde said:

Ugh...the infamous DD blackout game. 

DD did accomplish some nice things here, however, I have always wondered if this stunt caused him other HC opportunities? Based on what he did here he probably should have been given other chances. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

20 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

DD did accomplish some nice things here, however, I have always wondered if this stunt caused him other HC opportunities? Based on what he did here he probably should have been given other chances. 

Have to agree, absolutely. At the very least it was unprofessional. If memory serves me correctly there were rumors of him going to Arizona at the peak of his run at North Texas. Since this stunt I don’t believe he’s even sniffed a HC job? 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1