'21 DT Offer: Torey Phillips; Pleasant Grove: 3 star - .8527

UNTLifer

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Article/Torey-Phillips-247-North-Texas-Football-Recruiting-2021-Mean-Green-Offers-149231025/

VIP article (I strongly recommend subscribing). Sounds like he really is hoping to go P5, SEC in particular. No P5 offers at the moment though.

Thoughts on Collin Kennedy? I haven't seen his name before.  Only Brune's.

18 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Article/Torey-Phillips-247-North-Texas-Football-Recruiting-2021-Mean-Green-Offers-149231025/

VIP article (I strongly recommend subscribing). Sounds like he really is hoping to go P5, SEC in particular. No P5 offers at the moment though.

I keep trying to sign up for their special offers. Every time it says that my card is declined.   I try to go back in to use a different card (sometimes the Amex is finicky from overseas) but then the site says I am not eligible for the special offer for another six months bc I have already redeemed it! Their customer service basically just directs me to pay full price. I have become convinced their offers are a scam.  Oh and my card has never shown a declined transaction.
I tried with my regular IP address and through a VPN and same result twice using different emails and logins... 

Anyone else have this problem? 

Edited by 97and03

4 hours ago, 97and03 said:

I keep trying to sign up for their special offers. Every time it says that my card is declined.   I try to go back in to use a different card (sometimes the Amex is finicky from overseas) but then the site says I am not eligible for the special offer for another six months bc I have already redeemed it! Their customer service basically just directs me to pay full price. I have become convinced their offers are a scam.  Oh and my card has never shown a declined transaction.
I tried with my regular IP address and through a VPN and same result twice using different emails and logins... 

Anyone else have this problem? 

I think I subscribed back when they had one of those deals in fall 2018. All of that effort sounds pretty over the top for this subscription so I get that frustration. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...