"Progressive" Democrats Bothered By Biden's Race and Age. Most Don't Care.

5 hours ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

https://www.scribd.com/document/463968431/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

I mean it's right here, these aren't fake documents this is from 2016 ya'll still blindly supporting a pedo?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/03/facebook-posts/no-proof-donald-trump-raped-13-year-old-girl-1994/

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

From what you just linked me 😄😄😄

The federal case was brought in New York by Jane Doe, a woman who requested to maintain her anonymity. She alleged the two men raped her during parties hosted by Epstein in the summer of 1994, when she was 13. She also alleged that Trump threatened her and her family with physical harm if she told anyone.

A lawyer for Trump called the lawsuit at the time "a complete fabrication." 

The woman dropped the lawsuit in November 2016. Two days earlier, she had been expected to appear at a news conference, but it was abruptly canceled; her attorney, Lisa Bloom, said the woman had received threats and was too frightened to appear.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

I would never condone what is alleged in this case, but you chose to bold what you take as fact. You didn’t bold the part that said this was a complete fabrication. Either way, if there was merit to this case, why hasn’t the mainstream media run with this story?  

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

On 6/7/2020 at 9:58 PM, UNTLifer said:

I would never condone what is alleged in this case, but you chose to bold what you take as fact. You didn’t bold the part that said this was a complete fabrication. Either way, if there was merit to this case, why hasn’t the mainstream media run with this story?  

Your guess is as good as mine but that's no reason to dismiss it especially when the other person involved in the case was clearly guilty of sex trafficking and operating a pedo island. Where there's smoke there is fire, why do so many photos of Trump and Epstein that span years exist?

I will be honest and say Biden is a trash candidate, terrible choice. I'm also not blind to the fact that Obama did some truly terrible things in office, things he should answer for, so electing the VP from that era seems at best counter productive. It just can't be anymore of a shit show than the one we're watching unfold. 

I guess I'm just still baffled how anyone believes anything he says, he claimed to eliminate the national debt in 8 years and it's gone from 19 trillion to 24 trillion in less than 4 years 🤣🤣🤣

He claimed he would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it, the most impressive wall he built was around the white house recently while he was being bunker boy tucked away.

He was so butt hurt by people calling him bunker boy he set up a photo op in front of a church that didn't approve to hold a bible (not upside down I have learned) as a prop.

"Is that your bible"? "It's a bible"

• Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 4

The last four elections (at least) have been choosing the lesser of two evils.  It’s really sad that this is the best either party has to offer.  For me, Bush Sr. was the last President who was a truly respectable individual, even if you didn’t agree with him politically.

• Thanks 1

On 6/9/2020 at 10:02 PM, NT93 said:

The last four elections (at least) have been choosing the lesser of two evils.  It’s really sad that this is the best either party has to offer.  For me, Bush Sr. was the last President who was a truly respectable individual, even if you didn’t agree with him politically.

With the seemingly acceptable practice by all sides to go after anything a person has ever done, and even worse the attacks on their family members, including children,  it is likely fewer people, especially those not seeking to be career politicians will run for office. Choosing the "least-worse" might just be the new normal.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

"We've never had an empty seat, and we certainly won't in Oklahoma."

6k people in a 19k capacity arena LMAO.  A whole lot of photos from the spray tan yankees twitter where the upper bowl is missing...

An old white dude lying about the size of something, what a surprise.

This man is so insecure he spent gobs of time talking about walking down a ramp slowly and explaining how he drinks water. He takes twitter comments personally like a 15 year old girl, how on earth is this your guy????????

lmao.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 4

56 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

"I told them to slow down the testing" 

Yeah, Hillary or Biden would be far worse...

Never thought I would agree with you, but here we are.  Must be a sign that the times are a changin'

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...

Your guy just wished the person below well. This seems like a pretty easy person to denounce, I wonder why he only had positive things to say about this despicable person? 

"I wish her well, frankly."

"GHISLAINE MAXWELL, 58, is charged with one count of enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, one count of conspiracy to entice a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, one count of transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison, one count of conspiracy to transport a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, and two counts of perjury, each of which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison."

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1

15 minutes ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

Your guy just wished the person below well. This seems like a pretty easy person to denounce, I wonder why he only had positive things to say about this despicable person? 

"I wish her well, frankly."

"GHISLAINE MAXWELL, 58, is charged with one count of enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, one count of conspiracy to entice a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, one count of transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison, one count of conspiracy to transport a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, and two counts of perjury, each of which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison."

do you want some fun math? if she's found guilty of all counts and has max sentences applied for each count, there will still be people serving longer for non-violent marijuana possession and trafficking. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3