Abou Ousmane Commits

BillySee58

This recruiting class is looking really good. I wish we could find another solid Strachey 4 piece, but I also hate to run off players. J. Simmons and Muhammad need to show us something. 

also love that he is a high school kid and will have time to stay here and dominate. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 6

10 hours ago, Andrew said:

This recruiting class is looking really good. I wish we could find another solid Strachey 4 piece, but I also hate to run off players. J. Simmons and Muhammad need to show us something. 

also love that he is a high school kid and will have time to stay here and dominate. 

I just feel like Miah stays considering his relationship with Coach Mac, but I wouldn't be if Shakeem or Larry leave

None the less, this team is stacked!

• Upvote 1

On 4/10/2020 at 6:42 PM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I just feel like Miah stays considering his relationship with Coach Mac, but I wouldn't be if Shakeem or Larry leave

None the less, this team is stacked!

We need Shakeem in the post and I still believe Wise has a lot to offer. Miah and Muhammad are the guys who are holding spots we could fill with another young talent. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Andrew said:

We need Shakeem in the post and I still believe Wise has a lot to offer. Miah and Muhammad are the guys who are holding spots we could fill with another young talent. 

Shakeem is going to be the last person on the bench for the 3rd straight year if he’s back. And with the quality of signees we have been getting, he’ll be that as long as he’s here.

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

21 minutes ago, UNT86 said:

Wise is about to play a lot. He's going to be great too. 

I agree. I have also heard very positive thinks about Alcindor and his growth (both in size and ability). They have been working on his coordination and strength.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I agree. I have also heard very positive thinks about Alcindor and his growth (both in size and ability). They have been working on his coordination and strength.

I just have a feeling Wise leaves. I think he has tremendous talent, but with the talent we have coming in he would be low again on the depth chart.

Also do you think his injury could affect him?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 4/12/2020 at 4:08 PM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I just have a feeling Wise leaves. I think he has tremendous talent, but with the talent we have coming in he would be low again on the depth chart.

Also do you think his injury could affect him?

I hope he doesn’t. He will be a sophomore and we still have a lot of seniors and juniors on the team. Sometimes guys gotta learn to wait and get experience off the bench. After this year we we have some spots to contend for again. 

• Upvote 4