'21 ATH Offer: Hunter Smith; Joe T. Robinson HS (Little Rock, AR): No Rating at This Time

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

Why so many out of state guys?

Why not? If local instate guys that are highly recruited don't want to stay because its Little ole UNT, I am all for going out of state to get kids.  They may see it as a destination parents can fly into DFW be at the game in 30 minutes.  I don't mind it one bit so long as they continue to hammer the streets of Texas.  Specifically Houston area. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/24/2020 at 5:15 PM, GMG24 said:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2BcJbx

🔥🔥🔥🔥

This guy has been showing "warm" to us for about four months now.  His video is above impressive.  He's listed as an athlete and could be used as a running back, wide receiver or a return man.  He might could even play defense but I was less impressed with his play on that side of the ball.  Is his offer still on the table?

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 9:15 PM, GrayEagle said:

This guy has been showing "warm" to us for about four months now.  His video is above impressive.  He's listed as an athlete and could be used as a running back, wide receiver or a return man.  He might could even play defense but I was less impressed with his play on that side of the ball.  Is his offer still on the table?

I sure hope so. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...