On 4/25/2020 at 9:43 PM, THOR said:

i tried the office last week and just couldn't....i didn't make it past the first episode...guess i don't get the comedy or whatever, but it was just stupid.  

Like @bstnsportsfan3 said, the first season isn't great. I'm honestly surprised NBC kept it on. They tried mimicking the U.K. version as much as possible (at least the first episode, I couldn't get past the first episode of the U.K. version). Season 2 picks up right away, with no spoilers, the first Dundees episode.

If you're looking for movies

The Marvel movies in chronological order is good to kill a few days. Watching them in chronological order instead of the order they were released ties everything in. 

Sicario and Sicario: Day of the Soldado

Anna:About a female KGB assassin 

Spencer Confidential 

Bad Boys For Life

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 9:18 AM, Matt from A700 said:

Community is my favorite show of all time. I've been slowly rewatching again. We're definitely closer to the #andamovie prophecy that we ever were before!

Great show. My daughter is now addicted after I introduced her to it. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Just finished Parks and Recreation. Enjoyed it for the most part.

My son is trying to get me to watch Green Arrow.

Arrow is my guilty pleasure. Not a great show or acting but it takes my mind of real life for a while and all the female actors are easy on the eyes. Lots of shirtless scenes with the male lead for the ladies (and @Censored by Laurie)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

Arrow is my guilty pleasure. Not a great show or acting but it takes my mind of real life for a while and all the female actors are easy on the eyes. Lots of shirtless scenes with the male lead for the ladies (and @Censored by Laurie)

giphy (4).gif

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

On 4/8/2020 at 7:27 AM, GBarksdale said:

If you're in to soccer, Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix.  And there's always The Office.

I’m a big soccer fan, but I’m the outlier American that really only follows MLS. Not Europe.  Sure, I have the EPL or Bundesliga on TV for weekend mornings, but have no idea what the standings are or who’s been promoted/relegated. So I actually had no idea what was going to happen. That made it more fun.

Ultimately,  my takeaway is that Sunderland fans are basically NT fans wearing red/white and with British accents. Very similar experience. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Matt from A700 said:

Were you able to catch the recent Zoom script read and Q&A a couple of weeks ago? They even got Donald Glover to spare some time!

I saw it was coming but missed it.