4 hours ago, Matt from A700 said:

Week 4 of working remotely for me. Any good shows or movies you've watched recently on Netflix/Hulu?

Week 567 for me... Watched Castlevania season 3, Altered Carbon season 2, and Tiger King recently. Just started season 2 of Kingdom. 

Oh, and Spenser Confidential was good in a Mark Wahlberg kinda way. 

Edited by ColoradoEagle
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, GBarksdale said:

If you're in to soccer, Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix.  And there's always The Office.

Sunderland till I die was great, as a soccer fan I watched the whole thing in 3 days. Ozark to me is the best show since breaking bad! Highly recommended!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 7:27 AM, GBarksdale said:

If you're in to soccer, Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix.  And there's always The Office.

i tried the office last week and just couldn't....i didn't make it past the first episode...guess i don't get the comedy or whatever, but it was just stupid.  

i had just finished parks and rec which was awesome.

on community now.

plan on the sunderland at some point.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

12 hours ago, THOR said:

i tried the office last week and just couldn't....i didn't make it past the first episode...guess i don't get the comedy or whatever, but it was just stupid.  

i had just finished parks and rec which was awesome.

on community now.

plan on the sunderland at some point.

The first season of the office isn’t great, it catches its stride in season 2 just like parks and rec did.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, greenminer said:

Couldn't get into Breaking Bad or Ozark.  I tried a couple episodes each.

Forgot about Parks and Rec.  Will look into that.

i was hooked to parks and rec immediately, not sure why, but it was just enjoyable

bad take alert, i think bb and ozark are a bit overrated.  i enjoyed them both, but they were never must watch for me, but they did entertain me and that's really all i care about.  i'm not one to whine about having to wait a year or so for more episodes or rewatching them until a new season starts.  when a show is over, it's over for me...except for the wire.   i've watched that shit 4 times over...never get tired of it.

• Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

The first season of the office isn’t great, it catches its stride in season 2 just like parks and rec did.

that's what i've heard, but i don't know if i'm gonna try it again.  once the head guy did his bionic man slow walk to his office and they kept on him for 20-30 secs of him making stupid sounds and random movements, i quit

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Not sure if Justified is available on a streaming service, but it was great.  Also, Fargo was good, especially the first season.

Fargo?

12 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

There was a series on FX that I think ran for three seasons. Season one with Billie Bob Thornton was my favorite. 

I've never watched it, but I knew what you were referring to.  But... ever since @Matt from A700 started this thread, I've had that clip in my mind, and you just gave me the excuse to add it. 😉

• Haha 1