Welcome App ST

Sig381

I'm of the opinion both CUSA and SBC are the bottom feeders. At least SBC had Appi State in the final Top 25 ranking at number #19 in the nation at 13-1....

What team did CUSA have???? Much less...what team from the Western Division of CUSA made the list. Unfortunately...imo. at this time Fun Belt maybe a better conference. I just don't see Judy getting this train on the tracks anytime soon which leads to constant speculation about changing conferences here at NT.....

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

I'm of the opinion both CUSA and SBC are the bottom feeders. At least SBC had Appi State in the final Top 25 ranking at number #19 in the nation at 13-1....

What team did CUSA have???? Much less...what team from the Western Division of CUSA made the list. Unfortunately...imo. at this time Fun Belt maybe a better conference. I just don't see Judy getting this train on the tracks anytime soon which leads to constant speculation about changing conferences here at NT.....

All fine and good but every Belt team would join CUSA and not one CUSA would join Belch.  So no they aren’t the same and never will be.

Edited by Coach Andy Mac
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

4 hours ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

All fine and good but every Belt team would join CUSA and not one CUSA would join Belch.  So no they aren’t the same and never will be.

Well.....you might be right for several universities since most of CUSA'S Schools are former members of SBC and definitely would be eating crow going back. At #19 App St. is ahead  of Navy, Cinni, AF,Boise St, UCF, TX. Not bad for the Sun Belt. IMHO... at this moment in time SBC Football is probably better than CUSA Football overall. That can change this year!

• Upvote 1