ADDITIONAL STIMULUS PACKAGES - ADDING PET PROJECTS?

This is why I raised the question over the complete waste of Nadler asking for $4 Billion for non profit museums.

Kennedy Center to stop paying National Symphony Orchestra despite $25 million in coronavirus aid

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com%2famp%2fUS%2fkennedy-center-stop-paying-national-symphony-orchestra-25%2fstory%3fid%3d69874793

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

This is why I raised the question over the complete waste of Nadler asking for $4 Billion for non profit museums.

Has very little to do with the type of industry, and everything to do with the lack of oversight in the bill. United is doing the same thing and I'm sure countless others will as well.

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoEagle said:

Has very little to do with the type of industry, and everything to do with the lack of oversight in the bill. United is doing the same thing and I'm sure countless others will as well.

The airline industry is part of our transportation infrastructure.  Without it we’re sunk. 

Still, I’m interested in what it is your concern is.  Could you explain a little more what the problem is?.

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

5 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

The airline industry is part of our transportation infrastructure.  Without it we’re sunk. 

Still, I’m interested in what it is your concern is.  Could you explain a little more what the problem is?.

Rick

I'm guessing.... if you take certain funds you should keep paying your people.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

1 minute ago, FirefightnRick said:

So we’re on the same page then.

Yep. Doesn't matter what industry these companies are in. They're all going to take the free money and do the minimum to comply with the law (which doesn't seem like much). It's like we didn't just go through all of this 12 years ago. It's just a matter of time before we start seeing executives getting bonuses and companies finding loopholes in the restrictions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, ColoradoEagle said:

Yep. Doesn't matter what industry these companies are in. They're all going to take the free money and do the minimum to comply with the law (which doesn't seem like much). It's like we didn't just go through all of this 12 years ago. It's just a matter of time before we start seeing executives getting bonuses and companies finding loopholes in the restrictions.

Agree.  It’s not right.

Rick

• Eye Roll 2