Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
UNTLifer

‘21 WDE Offer: Jayden Gray: Eaton HS (Haslet): 3 Star - .8416

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Venson said:

Looks like we made his top 4 for now. Do you think we have a chance?

Oh wow, maybe @BillySee58 can correct me, but I don’t recall this happening before.  Normally when a dude de-commits, he’s gone for good.  I’m shocked to see we’re still in his top 4!  That must mean the coaches really like him & at least the feeling is mutual. Littrell usually let’s those guys go.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Oh wow, maybe @BillySee58 can correct me, but I don’t recall this happening before.  Normally when a dude de-commits, he’s gone for good.  I’m shocked to see we’re still in his top 4!  That must mean the coaches really like him & at least the feeling is mutual. Littrell usually let’s those guys go.

Last one I remember is Jordan Murray in 2015. Don’t think it has happened under Littrell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Venson said:

Looks like we made his top 4 for now. Do you think we have a chance?

I would put our chances at about 25%.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder that we aren't the only school to lose a commit as this one just popped up on my feed tonight:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bill Seals of Cyclone Report on Rivals forecasted him to Iowa State tonight. Basically Rivals version of Crystal Ball.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t see him picking up P5 offers, decommitting, and then committing to us again. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 97and03 said:

I can’t see him picking up P5 offers, decommitting, and then committing to us again. 

I agree with this. That would be really strange, but with all the COVID-19 stuff going on, maybe he decided it was best to stay close to home.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2020 at 1:05 PM, B225 said:

It is any recruit's decision to honor or not honor their commitment. However, if they are that worried about getting respect, they should not renege on a promise. 

To a lot of these players, a commitment only means until I find something I think is better. 

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He committed to Iowa State. Now I have McCarney's voice in my head saying Iowa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GrandGreen said:

It is any recruit's decision to honor or not honor their commitment. However, if they are that worried about getting respect, they should not renege on a promise. 

To a lot of these players, a commitment only means until I find something I think is better. 

Exactly.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jtm0097 said:

He committed to Iowa State. Now I have McCarney's voice in my head saying Iowa. 

DID SOMEONE SAY IOWA. I TELL YOU WHAT IF NORTH TEXAS JUST IOWA'D SOME MORE IOWA, WE WOULD IOWA OURSELVES STRAIGHT TO A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WITH FLORIDA IN IOWA

Dan McCarney Speaking Fee and Booking Agent Contact

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

DID SOMEONE SAY IOWA. I TELL YOU WHAT IF NORTH TEXAS JUST IOWA'D SOME MORE IOWA, WE WOULD IOWA OURSELVES STRAIGHT TO A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WITH FLORIDA IN IOWA

Dan McCarney Speaking Fee and Booking Agent Contact

Forgot an Iowa

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

DID SOMEONE SAY IOWA. I TELL YOU WHAT IF NORTH TEXAS JUST IOWA'D SOME MORE IOWA, WE WOULD IOWA OURSELVES STRAIGHT TO A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WITH FLORIDA IN IOWA

Dan McCarney Speaking Fee and Booking Agent Contact

Why not North Texas? Where's my Grey Goose at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.