‘21 WDE Offer: Jayden Gray: Eaton HS (Haslet): 3 Star - .8416

UNTLifer

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Venson said:

Looks like we made his top 4 for now. Do you think we have a chance?

Oh wow, maybe @BillySee58 can correct me, but I don’t recall this happening before.  Normally when a dude de-commits, he’s gone for good.  I’m shocked to see we’re still in his top 4!  That must mean the coaches really like him & at least the feeling is mutual. Littrell usually let’s those guys go.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Oh wow, maybe @BillySee58 can correct me, but I don’t recall this happening before.  Normally when a dude de-commits, he’s gone for good.  I’m shocked to see we’re still in his top 4!  That must mean the coaches really like him & at least the feeling is mutual. Littrell usually let’s those guys go.

Last one I remember is Jordan Murray in 2015. Don’t think it has happened under Littrell.

7 hours ago, 97and03 said:

I can’t see him picking up P5 offers, decommitting, and then committing to us again. 

I agree with this. That would be really strange, but with all the COVID-19 stuff going on, maybe he decided it was best to stay close to home.

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2020 at 1:05 PM, B225 said:

It is any recruit's decision to honor or not honor their commitment. However, if they are that worried about getting respect, they should not renege on a promise. 

To a lot of these players, a commitment only means until I find something I think is better. 

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, GrandGreen said:

It is any recruit's decision to honor or not honor their commitment. However, if they are that worried about getting respect, they should not renege on a promise. 

To a lot of these players, a commitment only means until I find something I think is better. 

Exactly.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jtm0097 said:

He committed to Iowa State. Now I have McCarney's voice in my head saying Iowa. 

DID SOMEONE SAY IOWA. I TELL YOU WHAT IF NORTH TEXAS JUST IOWA'D SOME MORE IOWA, WE WOULD IOWA OURSELVES STRAIGHT TO A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WITH FLORIDA IN IOWA

Dan McCarney Speaking Fee and Booking Agent Contact

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...