‘21 QB Bryce Drummond - Pawhuska, OK [SIGNED LOI]

97and03

Just now, bstnsportsfan3 said:

I think mason is pretty dang proven in our system. Just saying 

Not disagreeing, but for this coaching position I would prefer to see someone with experience that can coach up the talent. Look at the difference our O-line coach is making. Hire an experience coach, and while were at it, give the O-line coach a raise!!

2 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Not disagreeing, but for this coaching position I would prefer to see someone with experience that can coach up the talent. Look at the difference our O-line coach is making. Hire an experience coach, and while were at it, give the O-line coach a raise!!

In any other situation I would agree with ya. This is unique.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• BillySee58 changed the title to ‘21 QB Bryce Drummond - Pawhuska, OK [SIGNED LOI]
2 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I worry about this young man missing his mama's home cooking

Ree Drummond Refuses to Serve This One Food - The Mom Beat

Denton can do food. Check out this National Geographic Article (just ignore everything else and scroll down to the picture and caption at the end of the piece):https://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/

• Upvote 1

On 12/16/2020 at 6:07 PM, El Paso Eagle said:

I worry about this young man missing his mama's home cooking

Ree Drummond Refuses to Serve This One Food - The Mom Beat

SUMG told me the Pioneer Woman, Inc. aka Ree Drummond has  entrees one can buy at the Denton Walmart meat dept.  (probably the WM off Loop 288).  

I checked Hudson Oaks Walmart last night & I guess they’d run out.  

I DVR’d her show on the Food Network  & she really is media savvy.  I saw an episode from 2016 when Bryce was 14.
Her husband is one of the largest land owners in Oklahoma.

One of the P5’s (Oklahoma State?)  camped out on Bryce the last 48 hours before Signing Day trying to flip him, but that young man appears to me to be one who would not renege on a handshake.  Glad we have him. 

GMG! 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

SUMG told me the Pioneer Woman, Inc. aka Ree Drummond has  entrees one can buy at the Denton Walmart meat dept.  (probably the WM off Loop 288).  

I checked Hudson Oaks Walmart last night & I guess they’d run out.  

I DVR’d her show on the Food Network  & she really is media savvy.  I saw an episode from 2016 when Bryce was 14.
Her husband is one of the largest land owners in Oklahoma.

One of the P5’s (Oklahoma State?)  camped out on Bryce the last 48 hours before Signing Day trying to flip him, but that young man appears to me to be one who would not renege on a handshake.  Glad we have him. 

GMG! 

I have watched her show for years. Been seeing Bryce for years

The Ranch is something like 430,000 acres. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Bryce's Mother's cooking show?  Own 430,000 acres?  That family is worth some money I would imagine.

Outside of her fame, the family is worth way more. 

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/ladd-drummond-net-worth/#:~:text=Ladd Drummond net worth%3A Ladd,are based in Pawhuska%2C Oklahoma.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Their networth is $55 million from another public records source.

I hope they redshirt Bryce next Fall & stretch out his UNT career.  Wonder what P5 school made a last minute strong effort to flip Bryce?  Littrell had to be sweating that one out.

🦅GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

$55 million from another public records source.  I hope they redshirt Bryce next Fall & stretch out his UNT career. 

🦅GMG!

I was just saying all told with their real estate holdings, ranch and her career ($55M) - the family wealth is north of $200M. 

• Upvote 1

OK buckaroos, Ree’s show in DFW  is on the Dish on the Food Network at channel 110.  Don’t watch it—you’ll get hooked (& hungry)!😆

A production company out of London, England, produces her show.

Watch the episode call “Boarding House Bites.” Ree mixes food Recipes with ranch life.  In this episode Ree & husband are building a western-looking boarding house in Pawhuska, Oklahoma.  

The Drummonds have almost singlehandedly brought life into that one horse town.  Amazing. 

FC1FB641-0D90-4DE1-A575-2D75B860D4E1.jpeg.6ac297056c3b47940dfe343e6af6ad5c.jpeg

❇️ GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3