C-USA Tournament ticket refund

Is the athletic department still out there?  Nothing has been heard from them in over a week.  Seems to me that some sort of communication should have been sent to donors, season ticket holders, etc. as to what the heck is going on our there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What do you want them to say?  

I expect something like this....

You have the opportunity to either a.  ask for a full refund b.  apply the total to future ticket purchases  c.  apply the total to donations to the mean green scholarship fund  (formally known as mean green club)...

Go Eagles!

reprise......ITS ALL A JOKE......

This all started when UNT90 came to that last home game with Kuehne.  I mean publicly profess your going to TCU games and your reward is center court floor at the biggest game in the PIT in like forever????

Side note...No one has seen Kuehne or 90 since......

13 hours ago, drex said:

Is the athletic department still out there?  Nothing has been heard from them in over a week.  Seems to me that some sort of communication should have been sent to donors, season ticket holders, etc. as to what the heck is going on our there.

I got an email today. In fairness, cancellation wasn't until Thursday. Email on Friday of last week said expect something early this week. I got my email on Tuesday. Definitely had not been a week. But it does seem longer without sports. 😞

• Upvote 1