Do we keep Mc?

Wag Tag

If you did not attend many games and did not buy season tickets, then you will be a reason for his leaving.  He is a great coach who deserved more support from the fan base (be it ever so small).  We might have him one more year, and then he will go where basketball is appreciated.

• Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 4
  • Downvote 5

55 minutes ago, drex said:

If you did not attend many games and did not buy season tickets, then you will be a reason for his leaving.  He is a great coach who deserved more support from the fan base (be it ever so small).  We might have him one more year, and then he will go where basketball is appreciated.

Won't matter, but you bring up a good point and that is student turn out.It was terrible Wren and his team have to come up with some ideas! WKU should of been packed with students! GMG

• Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 1

15 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

Won't matter, but you bring up a good point and that is student turn out.It was terrible Wren and his team have to come up with some ideas! WKU should of been packed with students! GMG

Attendance is getting better. We need to keep winning. Let the AD continue doing what they do.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1

5 hours ago, greenminer said:

Attendance is getting better. We need to keep winning. Let the AD continue doing what they do.

I agree. Next season if we can keep the success, attendance will be great.

Really as long as it’s really loud (WKU and LT game) it’s a great atmosphere 

Jesus I hate these threads.  We think so small time and any hint of success we start talking about them leaving. 

it took many years for JJ to get his chance for a big school.

Even so, I wish we wouldn’t be so quick to go to this type of thinking. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, Travis said:

Jesus I hate these threads.  We think so small time and any hint of success we start talking about them leaving. 

it took many years for JJ to get his chance for a big school.

Even so, I wish we wouldn’t be so quick to go to this type of thinking. 

This is offseason GMG.com 😂💀

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1