Spring game??

1 minute ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

All spring sports have been cancelled.  There will be no spring practice unless something changes.

Spring sports and spring football practice are two different things.  CUSA has cancelled competitions that require travel and playing in front of crowds.  This has nothing to do with football which is a fall sport.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Spring sports and spring football practice are two different things.  CUSA has cancelled competitions that require travel and playing in front of crowds.  This has nothing to do with football which is a fall sport.

I’ve seen many schools cancel their spring game, and I could see UNT doing the same

Maybe just maybe they could have it in the IPF!!😃

9 hours ago, NTSU52 said:

Very few people attend the spring game, so I doubt it will get canceled. 

More attend our Spring Game than were attending Ivy League softball games (Columbia with 48 on average) and yet the Ivy League canceled the remainder of the season before it hardly even got started.  

So I could see the spring game getting canceled.

As of now spring practice has been moved back a week.  Hopefully as it continues to get warmer things go back to normal.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 2