NCAA To Limit Tournament Attendance

BillySee58

2 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

Oh thank you! Some gleam of hope. Do we really think http://conferenceusa.com/staff.aspx?staff=2 will continue? She is not a great commissioner.

I'm no fan of hers....but if the governing body makes a recommendation I'm not sure I would go against it. Not in the public scrutiny age we live in today. All executives cover their butts first. Regardless of the danger or non danger, I don't think she would put herself out on a limb like that.

But who knows.....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

Yes, for sure. Me too, I have been looking forward to this for a week.

Same.  I even had the mother in law on board!  We’ll see what CUSA decides, but I’m assuming they’re going to err on the side of caution. Can’t really blame them, but it’s still disappointing. 

• Upvote 1

My daughter is a senior in high school, some students were to take a trip to New York. At the last minute after all the parents paid a load of money to have their kids take this trip. Covit 19 strikes and no trip.

This means there's been 18 strains of covit before this one. No Mass hysteria about any of those strains.

At least most folks traveling to Frisco might be out a few dollars for some tickets and maybe hotel deposit. I wish I was only out a few bucks, which I don't know that I'll ever see again. So, it could be much worse.

I can't comment any more about the situation because then you'll really know how I feel.

Yes, I do understand that in certain circumstances there are real health concerns that I can certainly appreciate. But again I better keep my mouth shut so I don't post anything that can be held against me in the future.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, UNTMike81 said:

My daughter is a senior in high school, some students were to take a trip to New York. At the last minute after all the parents paid a load of money to have their kids take this trip. Covit 19 strikes and no trip.

This means there's been 18 strains of covit before this one. No Mass hysteria about any of those strains.

At least most folks traveling to Frisco might be out a few dollars for some tickets and maybe hotel deposit. I wish I was only out a few bucks, which I don't know that I'll ever see again. So, it could be much worse.

I can't comment any more about the situation because then you'll really know how I feel.

Yes, I do understand that in certain circumstances there are real health concerns that I can certainly appreciate. But again I better keep my mouth shut so I don't post anything that can be held against me in the future.

I am reading between the lines. I feel the same way......

• Upvote 2

I live in Houston, and to a certain extent, every time there's a hurricane that rolls through of any size. You would think I would have to search for Noah's ark. During Harvey, which was bad no doubt about it, the city of Houston and Corps of engineer's purposely flooded many neighborhoods because they let water out of 2 dams on large bayou here.

All because they didn't want all that water to flood downtown Houston. So let's guess how many families are left holding the bag.

• Upvote 2