Ivy League Cancels Conference Tournament

2 hours ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

The women’s games have started and fans are In attendance. I would be surprised if they changed course now

I doubt they do. They seem fine, and the officials aren’t worrying about it unless it gets massively serious

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

5 minutes ago, Salsa_Verde said:

They just announced CUSA will review options after tonight’s game. Proof the situation is fluid and no one has a clue about what is going to happen next  

Where did you see this?

Oh, I see. Brett reporting it on twitter.

Edited by BigWillie
Added info
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

My guess is they will cancel for fans the rest of the way, but I hope I’m wrong. I already bought a ticket for tomorrow and this is really gonna ruin my day tomorrow 

They didnt cancel tonight's games for fans.

https://dentonrc.com/sports/breaking----c-usa-officials-met-to-determine/article_0ea56ede-c35f-5264-9fd5-81476e840206.html

Edited by BigWillie

On 3/10/2020 at 6:32 PM, outoftown said:

Living in Europe, where they already took all the fun out of sports, I am seriously afraid for march maddness itself. I don't think the US is any more ready for this than people were over here.

Looks more and more likely ☹️😷😭

• Eye Roll 1