Pre-Game Meetup

BigWillie

Wanted to start a thread to see how many people would be interested in meeting up before the first game on Thursday.

Looked around the Star and a lot of places are very fancy. There are some a little bit down Gaylord, but it would be good to go somewhere that is within walking distance.

Maybe The Frisco Bar or Concrete Cowboy?

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BigWillie said:

Wanted to start a thread to see how many people would be interested in meeting up before the first game on Thursday.

Looked around the Star and a lot of places are very fancy. There are some a little bit down Gaylord, but it would be good to go somewhere that is within walking distance.

Can’t go wrong with Canes!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, BigWillie said:

Concrete Cowboy sucks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, MrAlien said:

looking on google maps I see a few places in the same complex... Trophy Park Sports Lounge,  City Works Eatery and Pour House, Concrete Cowboy.  I have not been up there, so not really sure what these places are like.

How about getting some tents going in the parking lot ? A couple of kegs and one bottles of Jameson

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1

On 3/5/2020 at 8:38 PM, BigWillie said:

Keep an eye out on social media for the announcement that Cane Rosso will be the official NT Alumni pre-game meet up spot. 
http://www.canerosso.com/frisco

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Still doesn't look like you can buy single game tickets from the ticket office....

If you want people to buy from you, make it possible...

I bought mine directly off of seat geek like I did last year, so I can choose specific sessions. I guess I’m not doing the right thing in support of the university but they haven’t offered any single session tickets, only all tournament passes and I can’t make it Friday so it does me no good. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

I bought mine directly off of seat geek like I did last year, so I can choose specific sessions. I guess I’m not doing the right thing in support of the university but they haven’t offered any single session tickets, only all tournament passes and I can’t make it Friday so it does me no good. 

Difficult to help the university if they don’t Help themselves. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1