Western Kentucky (3/1/20)

CMJ

Game flow is rough to watch but I think that is more due to the defensive prowess of the two teams. Love the relentless effort by our guys.

Hamlet is even more impressive in person. I think he’s a step above anyone else on the floor today. Also, he got after one or two of our guys in the first 10. Looked like a “wake the hell up” kind of message.

western isn’t that much taller than us, but they have some muscle that we lack.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Game flow is rough to watch but I think that is more due to the defensive prowess of the two teams. Love the relentless effort by our guys.

Hamlet is even more impressive in person. I think he’s a step above anyone else on the floor today. Also, he got after one or two of our guys in the first 10. Looked like a “wake the hell up” kind of message.

western isn’t that much taller than us, but they have some muscle that we lack.

He yelled to us in the crowd “we in this” after hitting the shot to end the first half. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

When will Gibson start lighting it up with 3’s?

Not sure, but I wish he would stop trying to drive.  They steal the ball every time he does.

We have to hit the threes.  We are 0-fer in the second half.

WKU is just flat out good.  Very tough situation with Hamlet in foul trouble.  Gonna take a lot to pull this off with how cold we’ve been especially from 3.  Great game overall though.  High effort from everyone and you have to appreciate that. 

• Upvote 2