Western Kentucky (3/1/20)

CMJ

On 2/29/2020 at 7:47 AM, FirefightnRick said:

Stop pissing and moaning about the crowd.  Just make sure your there and be loud and the rest will take care of itself.

Rick

OK ALREADY!  I’LL BE THERE, FFR! 🤠  (THERE!  I SAID IT)!😊

• Will I hear the nostalgic  “ WELOME TO THE PIT!” chant from decades  past when we put a run on WKU?  

“NORTH!”

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

On 2/29/2020 at 7:47 AM, FirefightnRick said:

Stop pissing and moaning about the crowd.  Just make sure your there and be loud and the rest will take care of itself.

Rick

I keep leaning back and forth on this honestly. On the one hand, yeah, we just need to take care of ourselves and win. On the other hand, we are going after a list of pretty good recruits that don’t want to play in front of 2,000 people. I think, an NCAA tournament appearance would boost things considerably the following year, but whether we talk about it or not, it is relevant. We could easily make up for what we lack in conference affiliation with fan support. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

39 minutes ago, Greendylan said:

I have to say, this is one of the more impressive basketball pregame threads that we have had.  There have been some games when we've barely made it past the first page by halftime.

the ultimate fighter undefeated tuf 27 GIF by UFC