2020 C-USA championship arena setup

So I found this in my email since I’m doing some volunteer stuff for the conference.

Very different setup from the last 2 years, and probably my favorite. No bands on the baseline, and less empty seats on the reserved section since the band and SS will be there.

Hope this stays 

DF829055-C7E7-46AC-9F64-9386B9DA2ABE.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, greenminer said:

@NorthTexasSportsNetwork can you provide more information on volunteering for this, for those of us that might be interested in it too?  Probably too late for this event, but moving forward I'd like to know.

Yeah well the volunteering for the “fun” stuff is all full, but the Conference USA usually in mid January put out a thing on their website showing how and where to volunteer. It’s easy, and if you need to email I have the main one

• Upvote 1

On 2/25/2020 at 12:50 PM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

So I found this in my email since I’m doing some volunteer stuff for the conference.

Very different setup from the last 2 years, and probably my favorite. No bands on the baseline, and less empty seats on the reserved section since the band and SS will be there.

Hope this stays 

DF829055-C7E7-46AC-9F64-9386B9DA2ABE.jpeg

Is this different than last year? I don’t like how this looks..

1 hour ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

The same side as last time, but the other side will have some seating. It’s basically the same setup like seat wise, but seating is different 

So we get the stadium seats and not the bleachers. I liked that, but the other side seemed to have very few people last time. Where we were behind the benches could get kind full. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1