UNTAMED20 has a great showing in Dave Campbell’s Texas Football

KeithLee

4 hours ago, southsideguy said:

Brenndon Scott dallas product to UNLV, did we offer this guy?   He is inside lb and has the size.

We did offer, along with about 25+ P5 programs.  I'm guessing grades eventually became an issue because UNLV came along towards the end of January as his last offer and was able to get him.  

• Upvote 1

On 2/25/2020 at 1:13 PM, UNTLifer said:

Still pissed we missed/messed up on #38.

I have a feeling this one will be talked about for years to come. There seems to be a consensus on this board that we're just fine at cornerback and I just don't see it that way. We have zero all conference players returning and a whole bunch of unknowns. I think Deshawn Gaddie has the highest ceiling of them all, and if we had paired him with Rakestraw that's potentially three years of having two solid players on the outside winning games for you. 

Instead we didn't make him a priority and signed two JUCO offensive lineman who would really surprise me if they end up starting and completely stun me if either become good CUSA players I just don't see it personally.

But on topic I'm glad we hung out to a lot of our high school commits, the class is highly rated and now we just need some of them to prove they can play from day one.