Florida International (2/27/20)

CMJ

39 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

The FLa schools seem to always have a big home court advantage despite little support and many times not very good teams. 

They are seldom an easy away win.  I wonder if it has to do with the team's focus in vacation land. 

What are you saying? That teams aren’t excited to come to Dallas metro? How dare you! We don’t need beaches. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

My guess is coach Mac won’t be organizing a pool party on game day.  I’am quite sure he will have them focused on the task at hand.  Won’t be much time to fool around with Sunday’s game looming in the not too distant future.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, NTEX91 said:

My guess is coach Mac won’t be organizing a pool party on game day.  I’am quite sure he will have them focused on the task at hand.  Won’t be much time to fool around with Sunday’s game looming in the not too distant future.

Didn’t Littrell do that in Boca the first time?😂

58 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

If we play up to our potential and are hitting our three's, this won't be a close game.  North Texas will win by 10 or more.

Yeah, the 4 for 19 hurt versus LaTech.  That being said, this team still had a chance at the end.  This team will come back energized and hungry.  I hope you're right.  GMG!