Sub-Hub deal worth 1.4 million

Sorry I can’t post the link to the article, the pay wall doesn’t allow you to do that. So anyway UNT will pay Sub-Hub 1.4 million it seems. Interesting thing is the deal was made by the father and apparently he did not inform the children of the deal. 

6 hours ago, greenminer said:

Pay walls dont prevent you from linking.  Not sure what you meant by that.

I don't have a subscription to the DRC, and I am provided the full story, so it must not be behind the pay wall.

• Upvote 1

You get a couple free articles a month after that you can only read a preview which is like a paragraph. I guess I had used mine up for the month and it wouldn’t let me link the article to this page or maybe something else was going on. In any case glad someone posted the article. 

What's up with you guys? Are you all Bernie Bros where you think everything should be free? If you want to read DRC "stuff", purchase the on-line subscription...it isn't expensive. Either that or please stop bitching about it. The DRC is a business.  They cannot survive giving their stuff away free. Geeeeezzzzz Louise.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

What's up with you guys? Are you all Bernie Bros where you think everything should be free? If you want to read DRC "stuff", purchase the on-line subscription...it isn't expensive. Either that or please stop bitching about it. The DRC is a business.  They cannot survive giving their stuff away free. Geeeeezzzzz Louise.

We were talking about the ability to link the article. No one in this thread complained about the actual subscription

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

5 hours ago, greenminer said:

We were talking about the ability to link the article. No one in this thread complained about the actual subscription

What he said...

If I find I want to read more DRC articles,  I just might subscribe.

• Upvote 1