MGSB vs Texas A&M cc Double Header.

FirefightnRick

28 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Damn Troutwein is a stud!  How did we land her and why is she not playing for TU?

It is studette and why should she be playing at TU?  We have a damn good program. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 4

Is Trautwein the most dominant player we’ve ever had in any sport?

I get that a pitcher in baseball/softball is inherently in a position to dominate a game if they’re able, rather than any Football/basketball player, and we’ve seen some special performances from the likes of Dunbar, Fine, Mitchell, Mitchell, Marin, Kerenstine, etc...

But have we ever seen someone night-in & night-out mow over everyone in their way like Trautwein?

Just amazing.   I need to get out & see her in-person soon.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Is Trautwein the most dominant player we’ve ever had in any sport?

I get that a pitcher in baseball/softball is inherently in a position to dominate a game if they’re able, rather than any Football/basketball player, and we’ve seen some special performances from the likes of Dunbar, Fine, Mitchell, Mitchell, Marin, Kerenstine, etc...

But have we ever seen someone night-in & night-out mow over everyone in their way like Trautwein?

Just amazing.   I need to get out & see her in-person soon.

You could certainly make a solid case for her to be.  

Mans she’s just a a junior and seems to be getting better every game.  

Tuesday vs UTA is a big game.  They are good and have solid pitching. It’ll be the battle for the metroplex and there’s no reason we can’t win it.

Rick

1 hour ago, FirefightnRick said:

There’s something being built on the visitor side right now.  No idea what?  

I wished we could get the stands covered.  That would be a very nice addition to get fans out of the sun.

Rick

They certainly need to build more and cover it. If they did that, I am sure they could sell the seats out. I think the sun and lack of space is what keeps some away. However, the Lace is full every time I go and it's hard to find seating. That is a good problem to have.

1 hour ago, FirefightnRick said:

There’s something being built on the visitor side right now.  No idea what?  

I wished we could get the stands covered.  That would be a very nice addition to get fans out of the sun.

Rick

I believe they’re batting cages 

12 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

You could certainly make a solid case for her to be.  

Mans she’s just a a junior and seems to be getting better every game.  

Tuesday vs UTA is a big game.  They are good and have solid pitching. It’ll be the battle for the metroplex and there’s no reason we can’t win it.

Rick

If Trautwein's in the circle, I feel good about our chances.

33 minutes ago, drycreek said:

where is game with uta ?  in arlington or denton?

At The Lace beginning at 6pm.

UTA is currently 7-7 on the year.  They have lost three in a row, 2 to Kansas and one to NutsaCK, after starting the year 7-4 with a couple of wins over TAMU. Not sure what kind of team they have.  We need our usual effort in the circle and for our offense/bats to continue to come alive.