‘21 LB KC Ossai - Conroe Oak Ridge

97and03

• 1 month later...

No composite rating, but rated an 85 by 247sports.

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Article/North-Texas-Mean-Green-football-family-helps-UNT-LB-tarter-KC-Ossai-overcome-new-adversity-146172544/

Still, the Mean Green have virtually been on Ossai’s doorstep frequently.

Ossai does not have a 247Sports industry-generated composite rating at the moment, but his 247Sports rating is 85 which puts him as the No. 37 inside linebacker recruit in the country. There’s no doubt that North Texas is ready to hang in with Ossai through this pandemic.

“They’ve been pretty hands on with me, calling me every week and making sure my family is alright,” Ossai said. “I’ve been able to get to know most of their staff, including their head coach and defensive coordinator. It’s been great.”

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2020 at 10:05 PM, meangreen11 said:

Wonder if his broither is Joseph who is a stud linebacker at UT?   If so damn good bloodlines and we should stay on him.

Yes, Joseph is his older brother. They also have a brother at Houston Baptist.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Uncle said:

No idea, but sadly hard to argue him committing to a 10-1 top 25 team.

Yes I agree but it still stings because Louisiana Lafayette University does not have close to the resources UNT does and is not in a better conference.  They begged to get into C-USA and would still join in a heartbeat. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

Yes I agree but it still stings because Louisiana Lafayette University does not have close to the resources UNT does and is not in a better conference.  They begged to get into C-USA and would still join in a heartbeat. 

As some point we're all going to have to accept that "resources" do not seem to be high on the list of many G5 recruits. Sorry, but at this time the Belt is considered a much better conference

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1