Uni talk

jdennis82

Came across these designs posted on the Sportslogos.net concepts forum by someone who appears to be a high schooler who's considering NT on the Sportslogos.net concepts forum. It's the off-season, after all...

pWDZUL1.png

Link: https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/121395-unt-football/

Looks like a pretty solid blend of traditional and progressive.

• Upvote 7

24 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Exactly what I said! I might do a march in front of the athletic building to not wear gray uniforms

As a student at NTSU in the late '60s I never took part in any of the protests, but I'm with you on this one, because it's really, really important!  Let's do this!

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Felozano said:

The incorporation of the Battle Flag is something new that isn't too in your face.  I like it on the uniform, but not necessarily on the helmet. It'd be a nice change of pace.  Nice find!

Yeah, I do like the pant stripes, but HATE asymmetric helmets.

Wow, the longer I look at those pants, the more I LOVE them!!

Edited by meaniegreenie
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Felozano said:

There was an update in the comments.  Cool idea, but still not 100% sold on the helmet, but the uni’s are nice!  

ETA:  Maybe 99% sold on the helmets. 

78F32DE4-0041-4A1D-A001-97CC138B5494.jpeg

Getting better!

Like the helmet stripe, but not a fan of the helmet numbers. 

Also would like to see an attempt at a dark version with the pant stripe and/or helmet stripe.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, meanrob said:

I haven't written a grumpy email to the Athletic Department since 2004 (I know, hard to believe) but if we do the rotating uniforms this year, I'll have to.  Pick a road (all whites), pick a home (green and white) and stick with it. 

Amen. Maybe switch with a white white green or white green white on the road, and all green or green green white at home

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1