Brett Vito wins 2020 APSE Award

Jonnyeagle

Not sure where some of you are coming from on the Vito bashing? Last I checked he is our beat writer and he has explained issues of paper ownership and the DMN's desire to publish our team's results in a non-urgent way.  Brett didn't vouch for that and I am sure he fought against it.  It's great that GMG has a source who get's info before the beat-writer but let's all be honest and consider that at least kind of weird and not the norm.  Most complaints seem to be (in the past) with a lack of info on certain subjects... but how can he help it if the AD doesn't reach out to him?  I imagine that his "past" (yet due) criticism of the results of our sports programs is what ticks off so many. Imagine if that negative press was instrumental in helping propel us forward in our fanbases's desired outcome of elevating our program's success?